• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Leg Hair

BTC

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've not shaved my legs in about two years until two days ago. For those of you that grow your hair back sometimes or anyone really....how the hell do you either stop or deal with the irritation on the hamstrings and the upper quads. Its like fucking needles. Red irritated hair follicles. I fucking hate it. Takes me months to get used to it.

70% isopropyl alcohol right after shaving, then coconut oil a few minutes after that. When stubble comes I usually use cocoa butter and it helps till I can shave and repeat the process.

im 4 weewks from cutting for comp and started shaving again. what I do after every shave every other day I apply a good amount of hydrocortisone cream to my quad hamstring and the fold where the calf meets ham

BTC... As much as a man that I feel and know you are... You shaved your legs?

In for vagina pics :coffee:

"no more bumps' available on amazon..green bottle

exfoliate and moisturize

BTC... As much as a man that I feel and know you are... You shaved your legs?

In for vagina pics :coffee:

Jeffy......as much of a man that I know YOU are.....you saying you dont shave??

Clippers, gets it short enough to almost not be there. I get irritation bumps like a motherfucker

Clippers, gets it short enough to almost not be there. I get irritation bumps like a motherfucker

^^^ This ^^^ I gave up using the razor on my body a long time ago for the very reasons you mentioned BTC. I bought a professional plugin clipper that I've used for years now. Not going back to the razor.

^^^ This ^^^ I gave up using the razor on my body a long time ago for the very reasons you mentioned BTC. I bought a professional plugin clipper that I've used for years now. Not going back to the razor.

Been thinking about a body trimmer, anyone have any feedback on any good ones?

Just clip it... No point in shaving all the time unless it's a competition. Keeping it trimmed very short is much easier, faster, and less likely to cause irritation, especially if you're one of those people with thick hair.

I use the same set of clippers for my head and body. Oster is the brand, I couldn't tell you the model though.

I will look into it. Thanks DM

A decent foil head electric razor... plus its safe around the bhole:winkfinger:

I can shave there with a razor....no issues actually. Its just the hams and glutes that are the worst. Back of the knee also. My beard trimmer took a shit while ago I really gotta get a new one. Ill just clipper the hams super short.
Plus im gonna have Jeff help me next time.

Back