• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Carb cycling

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Can someone explain or point me to a good explanation of carb cycling? I'm kind of confused but I'm hoping over the next several weeks to drop some bf while retaining as much strength as possible. I'm not sure to what extent carb timing on the high carb days matters and if the types of carbs should matter or when. I've never really tried to cut and it's mindfuck to be quite honest. The idea of getting smaller is rough enough so I definitely need the diet to be pretty well set so that I'm not making emotional decisions and guessing regarding diet.

Can someone explain or point me to a good explanation of carb cycling? I'm kind of confused but I'm hoping over the next several weeks to drop some bf while retaining as much strength as possible. I'm not sure to what extent carb timing on the high carb days matters and if the types of carbs should matter or when. I've never really tried to cut and it's mindfuck to be quite honest. The idea of getting smaller is rough enough so I definitely need the diet to be pretty well set so that I'm not making emotional decisions and guessing regarding diet.

Yea. I would like to hear this as well. I know HeyMrWaters was doing this...come to think of it, where has he been lately? I have been working a lot lately and may have missed something.

I do what my coach tells me to do (same one as heavyiron) and so far the results have been great.

Well, if you are doing the same shit as Heavy, you are GTG! If you don't mind me asking, how can I get in touch with someone like your coach? PM me if you don't want to put it out there.

Send pics of any young legal ass in front of you :coffee:

Sweeter! :coffee:

Legal could be interpreted differently depending on where you are...for example, Mississippi, you only have to be 14 and she has to be at least your 2nd cousin!

This is a creeper gym, all of the cardio equipment is on the upper level and over looks the weights.

La fitness has an upper deck with select cardio and then a huge pit with everything below... Stair stepper is in the back so I can get my :coffee: on on all the ripe (or not) meat

So young ass will help me lose body fat? I'm even more confused now :(

yes it will...cause the motivation when ur posted up on a tredmill behind a nice ass on an elipticle in front of you really helps .

IML Gear Cream!
If i have time later in the week I'll post up the two protocols I use for carb cycling as long as someone doesn't beat me to it. There is a large variety of protocols out there, you just have to figure out what best works for you based on your ability to control your appetite/hunger cravings as you're cutting.

Sweeter! :coffee:

Legal could be interpreted differently depending on where you are...for example, Mississippi, you only have to be 14 and she has to be at least your 2nd cousin!
Lol that's about right..

Back