• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

whats ur fav aas forum?

Unlisted

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
only forum i visit regularly when time permits is this one....just like to know where else you degenerates spend ur time..

this is the first aas forum I've been on. once in a while i swing by the reddit subsection or whatever it's called.

ASF is my favorite and ironmag is a close second. I feel so much less drama on these two then most other places

i here ya jeff...i stumbled across this forum not to long ago and glad i did ...no need to go elswhere...good people around these parts....

This one by far, straight up, legit answers and feedback, no pushing countless supplements, endless lectures and bashing or idiotic you are guying to die responses when people have what is to them at least a serious problem and amazing reps....doesn't get better!

This forum is the only one I go on. Not exactly thrilled about having browsing history full of AAS related stuff lol. Keep it simple.

I stay here now. Atmosphere is to good to go anywhere else. And if my labs come back Good Friday I'm def not leaving the sponsors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly thinksteroids is the best...

Fuckin :coffee: 99% clown bro science

I think this is the best that I have visited...no crap when it comes to questions(within reason). One that I think is pityful is ugbodybuilding.com. Way to many smart asses, mods that can't patrol in a fair fashion, imho, and treat their forum member like crap when they ask a question that doesn't suit them to their liking....KEEP up the good and fair work ASF!

But this one is the best :) And as far as ug bodybuilding no wonder because it's the first forum that pops up on every iPhone when searching a body building forum lol so it attracts all the newbies with 0 knowledge

Last edited:
Just here and /r/steroids, but as of late there's been an influx of idiots there. Still I try to help post info and guide people there when I can and as a whole those guys(and one or two girls) are really intelligent and helpful.

I'm forced to use IMF and ASF exclusively (IMF was the first one I ever used). I get banned pretty quickly whenever I try a new one out.

Because you don't bullshit. And that's why ur a friend of mine

ASF is a good place. I someday hope to be a moderator so that I can rid of the internet trolls.

I also was a long time reader of imf, since 09. I was a virgin fuck who didn't have enough balls to post <-- still am

IMF and ASF, also like AMF for ref material ... Recently joined Bass Killers World Class Bodybuilders forum, that's a gold mine of info over there as well.

ASF is a good place. I someday hope to be a moderator so that I can rid of the internet trolls.

I also was a long time reader of imf, since 09. I was a virgin fuck who didn't have enough balls to post <-- still am
Which ones? Point 'em my way :paddle:

Because you don't bullshit. And that's why ur a friend of mine

Oh he bullshits plenty :D

Was intro'd to this place and happily so! This place is 100% legit and has helped me tremendously. Never have heard anything too good about other forums anyway!

This would be my favorite.

This one by far, straight up, legit answers and feedback, no pushing countless supplements, endless lectures and bashing or idiotic you are guying to die responses when people have what is to them at least a serious problem and amazing reps....doesn't get better!

^^^Hahahahaha......I think I know where you have been lolol. Bunch of know nothing 170 lb pole smokers.

- - - Updated - - -

There's more forums? :eek:

Exactly^^

i occasionally pop in on other forums just to see whats going on but always the same people trashing every person who doesnt agree with their ideas or just flaming every source who wont follow their COC... So i would have to say by far this is the best one out there..I am glad i found it and feel very comfortable sharing my thoughts and opinions and asking for yours..Thanks everyone for making this forum what it is..

Back