• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Loss of sex drive while dieting in 20 year old natty

aestheticbeast

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Whatsup guys

so ive been dieting for around 12 weeks now, on a 300-500 calorie deficit
macros are
60 fat
150-160 protein
260 carbs

before dieting, i would masturbate pretty much daily. id have a huge sex drive and would sometimes want to bang some not so attractive girls, so i was really damn horny.

Now i have noticed i am not horny, i hardly hit up girls, and have not masturbated in 1 week, i even tried to do it in the shower and i had trouble getting into it.

I can still get erections, but its much less frequent and harder to get

So i have just upped my fat to 70 grams, any advice? Should i see a doc?

thanks

You on any gear or meds bro?

Whoops, title says you're natty. Supps, prohormones?

What is your current body weight and height. 12 weeks dieting 2200 calories a day Id struggle to have energy to do anything. Maybe take a week off from dieting add those 500 cals back in even a bit more. Then get back at it.

no prohormones, im actually on yohimbe 3mg almost everyday, had a bottle from a while back and just been taking whats left of it. its an aphrodisiac, so im kinda worried im still not horny af.

This is my first time dieting and ive been losing 1-2lbs of fat a week, never more.

5'8 160 lbs, probably just under legit 10% bf.

I was thinking about adding in more cals, hopefully the increase in fat does the trick tho.

you guys think if i increase cals and increase cardio ill feel better but still be burning fat?

Essentially i would think my body would get more nutrients, but still be in a deficit, but im not sure

Your fat per day was probably to low... Do you have refeed days or just a deficit everyday for like 12 weeks? At 20 you should have no problems with libido unless dieting for a show or something of that nature

U know its funny as hell ..U realize theres 1,000s of post in threads about masturbation ...I laugh everytime theres open talk of wackin off .....even a serious issue as this member is havin ...just sayin sex drive is down isnt good enough:roflmao:..he goes from:jerkit: daily to once a wk ...then in shower he couldnt:jerkit:...:roflmao:....well check ur diet for reason for low sex drive brother ....you takin any vitamins ? .....try stoppin:jerkit: and put it a chick lol....

dieting can cause depressed thyroid function which will definitely lower sex drive...just one possible suggestion

Take a cheat day, it'll help restart weight loss over the next 7-10 days.

Loss of libido is a pretty well known side effect when cutting.

These guys have pretty well answered your questions. Raise fats with healthy fats and see what happens man

Definitely sounds like you're getting too little fat. Do a cheat day and that should restart things for a bit.

Take a cheat day, it'll help restart weight loss over the next 7-10 days.

Loss of libido is a pretty well known side effect when cutting.

Maybe it would help your sex drive if Rainer pmed you noods :daydream:

thanks for the input dudes!
i upped the fat by 10 grams putting me at 70 and i feel a FUCKLOAD better
i also binged for 4 days straight and that helped a LOT too.
gained like 4 lbs, dropped it all within the next week, maybe even leaner.
guess i was at a bigger deficit than i thought!
brb, gaming chicks 24/7 now to make up for the time lost lol
/thread

hey Brother,

Ive competed several times and still am natty, it comes with the territory man, you are not the only one, as mentioned above it will be down to depressed thyroid function and a negative calorie expenditure.

It will sort itself out after comp once you have enough calories you will return to nornal, but it will take a good bit of time.

Its one of the reasons I do not want to stay natty after 7 years of dedication to it !

Back