• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Nandrolone Decanoate Steroid Testing NCAA

Flex6352

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Before anyone bashes me for "not doing research" before I started my cycle. I did all the research. I knew beforehand how long Deca can linger in one's body.

I played football for a D2 collegiate team, then dropped out (financial issues) to work in the oil field. I told myself I was done with football and the NCAA. So I started a cycle of deca, test c, and dbol. Weeks 1-4 Dbol 40mg/day. Weeks 1-12 600mg test c/week. Weeks 1-8 500mg deca/week. PCT I used week 12-14 .5mg Adex ED. Week 12-16 100/100/50/50 clomid. Great results from cycle. Currently 6 ft 2, 235lbs, up from 210-215lbs.

The head coach from my college called me and asked if there was anyway I could come back. I told him yes as I was excited to play fball at my new weight. I'm just now realizing that the deca is still in my system. Keep in mind this is a D2. So the NCAA doesn't test as often. The NCAA will likely come to test us in 2-a-days, early August. And then again if we make playoffs. I know being a D2 they only test a handful of athletes from each sport. So the odds are in my favor, but if I am chosen I am fu*ked. Through some research I haven't found much information. I found a post on elite-forums by a guy who claimed to pass a NCAA steroid test (after taking Deca) by taking the "Test-in" steroid cleanse. I bought and took this cleanse. I have also read that Niacin can help cleanse toxins from fat cells. Considering that's where metabolites from deca linger I figured it would be worth a try. So I have been taking 250mg-500mg of niacin EOD. I don't know my exact body fat %, but I would have to guess about 12-13%. Probably less. If anyone has any information on how to decrease the detection time, or if the niacin is doing anything for me, let me know.

I have also been reading about the NCAA steroid test. Some sites say they first test your Testosterone/Epitestosterone levels. If this is off they test you further (steroid metabolites). But then again I have read that they test for the test/epitest levels and the 10 most commonly used steroids, Deca being one of those listed. I finished that cycle in early April of this year. I haven't had my levels tested, but I'm assuming my test levels are back to normal.

If there's not a way to decrease the ridiculous detection time, are there any masking agents, NOT tested for, that I can take?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Unfortunately, there aren't any known masking agents that are undetectable.

Keep at it with the niacin for a few more weeks, and keep your water intake high. Keep lifting hard, doing cardio, anything to get the blood flowing, and sweat and urine flowing out, and flushing out any lingering metabolites.

Bear in mind that odds are you won't be tested. They usually only pick 2-3 guys a team, and you're in D2 as well, so possibly even less.

If your T/E ratio is back to normal and you finished PCT in April, and you're doing this for the next 2-3 months, I think you'll be more than fine, especially considering the odds of getting tested.

Oh, also forgot to mention.

Coffee is a good natural diuretic. Cranberry juice too.

If they make you pee, get it near the middle or end. Your first urine should not end up in the cup.
Also make sure you've peed a couple of times the morning of the possible test.

Back