• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Stacking questions

CCowell518

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys I am on my first cycle and my friend had told me only to run test e for 8 weeks but learning from you guys I found it's really just getting in my system good at 5-6 weeks. So I would like to run 12. I only have enough test E to last about 9 weeks but have a bottle of test cyp. I have been doing 1ml (test e 250) two times a week. Could I stack this cyp in with, or at the end? Thanks for the help!

Yea shouldn't have any problems just switching over honestly

You shouldn't have any problems running it 12 weeks . Test e or cyp are pretty much interchangeable just keep your schedule up . Hope you have your PCT planned and all compounds on hand . Glad to see you are doing it right . It's not that it takes 5 weeks to get in your system good . test levels rise almost immediately but 4 or 5 weeks is about the point where the gains are becoming noticeable and measurable .

Ok sweet thank you for the info I definitely appreciate it as much as I need it. I am still researching a PCT and trying to find a legit place to order Aromasin for while I'm on my cycle. I get my gear threw my friend so not like a website that I could just use again. Any help would be greatly appreciated. AMA SEEMS legit. Just no website and all

just a word of wisdom for the future . It is always best to get everything before starting a run . That way in case an order was lost or any other problem you have what you need . You def want your AI for estrogen control from the start in case of gyno or other symptoms . Also it is best to have a little extra on hand of say test as you will always need that . How many times someone drops a vial and watches it break and then uh oh !

Listen to what Lou said regarding ancillaries and having them on hand BEFORE you start.

I am a blast and cruise guy and I had a oh shit moment when my nipples became sensitive when cruising! I had never experienced that before and had no idea why that happened but fortunately I had Nolvadex on hand (which I never use) and started treatment right away along with adding the AI Aromasin to get my estrogen issues under control. If I did not have those items in my hands it could have taken another two weeks to start treatment and who knows how bad gyno could have gotten.

Thanks for the help. Do you have help finding these products?! I understand what you mean and won't do it again but I am in cycle and need it pronto

So are you saying I need nolvadex as well as Aromasin? Then the pct?

You shouldn't have any problems running it 12 weeks . Test e or cyp are pretty much interchangeable just keep your schedule up . Hope you have your PCT planned and all compounds on hand . Glad to see you are doing it right . It's not that it takes 5 weeks to get in your system good . test levels rise almost immediately but 4 or 5 weeks is about the point where the gains are becoming noticeable and measurable .

Understandable before. I had always just listened to my friend and thought I knew all about it. Began my research an I'm finding a lot was true but some that he doesn't know. However, now I am kinda panicking with getting the Aromasin to protect against Gyno. I just started week 3. Should I quit until I can get this product? This is my first time using gear....obviously 😕

What you should do is get labs done after week four and see where your estrogen levels are then decide if you even need an AI like Aromasin. Are you familiar with Private Meds or LabMD?

You may not even need an AI, or you may need to take a lot of AI, no way of really knowing unless you get that lab work.

My answer is keep your cycle going, get the Nolvadex and AI ordered now, get lab work done next week then decide how much AI you will need, if any.

IML Gear Cream!

What you should do is get labs done after week four and see where your estrogen levels are then decide if you even need an AI like Aromasin. Are you familiar with Private Meds or LabMD?

You may not even need an AI, or you may need to take a lot of AI, no way of really knowing unless you get that lab work.

My answer is keep your cycle going, get the Nolvadex and AI ordered now, get lab work done next week then decide how much AI you will need, if any.

Ok thanks pal. I am steady searching for some Aromasin as that is what I have decided on from reading the sticky in the "anabolic steriods" forum under "new users first cycle" from knowledge of the man known as "heavy" I will order ASAP. As for the lab. I work in Americas oil fields working 6 days a week 12 hours a day and no places are open on Sunday. If I could get in, do I just say I want to test my test and estrogen levels? I am sorry to bother and realize my mistake of trusting one person rather than researching deeper than I did before. I fully thought he knew everything considering he has used gear for a few years now 😐

Back