• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tne?

Jewpig

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Interested in running tne preworkout what sponsor has the best tne?

That's one thing missing in my gear collection. Would also like to know what source has tne without a min order.

I have used TNE by itself before and didn't notice much but if you can get it with dbol or dbol and drol in it as well look out man . That stuff is like BBing crack !!!

I'm making an order for tne from AMA this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BPL, Olympus. I tried BPL and loved it.

+2 on blueprint tne..i couldn't get enough of that shit. Was using 250mg ED for a while. 100mg cut with prop 125mg and 150mg tne preworkout

Ivee alwways wanted to feel those agression sides i. hear about with this stuff.

I've never used TNE personally. I've also never heard anything bad about BP, AY as far as dom..

i'd use any tne from a reputable source. i fucking love me some tne.

your question as to which source is the best will require personal research. i've had issues with MCT EO-free tne staying in solution. guaiacol or EO seem to be in everyone's blend (to keep it from crashing), so do you want a funny taste/smell from the guaiacol, potential negative reaction to EO, or unstable gear? you need to find what does or doesn't work for you.

btw, crashed gear isn't hard to fix and guaiacol smells/tastes like broken vagina/PRs. also, i'm not allergic to EO and you might not be either.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Back