• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New here, my story

Obs

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey all,

I just came across this forum and have a few questions, but wanted to introduce myself first.

I'm 30 y/o and been working out for about 5 years (not solid, but an on-and-off 5 years). I'm currently about 182 lbs and 5'10". Not big, I know. But everyone starts small.

At my very lightest, before I started working out, I seen the scale say 138 at one point. I was a skinny dude. Genetics. Anyways, quit smoking and I worked out for about 6months to a year straight and made those good newbie gains and it was just a plateau from there. By then I was about 150lbs, gained some from quitting smoking and from the initial workout newbie gains.

Had a friend that was juicing and somehow he talked me into trying a cycle with him.

Was a while ago so detail are sketchy, but it was test-e and deca. Not sure how much anymore, I believe we did 1 or 1.5 cc of each together, once a week. Did that for about 8-10 weeks max.

Was the best 10 weeks of my life though, i'll give it that. I gained a solid 25+ pounds from that. I never did any kind of PCT or anti-estrogens because I had no idea about it, none. But even so, I've kept my weight and strength I guess because it wasn't a big or strong cycle. I consider myself lucky as hell.

But anyways, since then it's been quite a few years. Life got busy, got married, had a kid, sometimes went a few months without going to the gym. But never longer than that.

Now I weigh 182 lbs, and decent strength once I have been hitting the gym for a couple months in a row. I can get 225 up on the bench press, once, at my strongest. (keep in mind i started the bench press at like 75 pounds) If I stop going to the gym for a while, my strength goes down to only being able to up maybe 180 lbs as a max. So I am somewhat keeping a little bit of strength.

Now life changed I have the opportunity to work out 4 days a week, every week. My wife goes when i'm at work, and I go when i get home. It's been a few months since I've worked out (again, ya I know) but now I've been going for a couple weeks and my strength is slowly climbing back up to my "normal". I kinda grew a little bit of a belly, but that's my own fault for eating bad shit. But I'm changing that now that i have a positive outlook.

Basically, I want to do another cycle or two to get back into the game. Maybe after another month or two when my body gets really used to it again. I've just spent the last month or so doing an insane amount of research. That's what brought me here. I kind of have an idea of what cycle I want to do and what PCT I want to do. What do ya think?

CYCLE START
Weeks 1-10: Test-E @ 450mg/week
Weeks 1-10: Deca @ 300mg/week
Weeks 1-6: Dianabol @ 20mg/day (not sure about this dosage, comments?)

Week 11: Start HCG @ 1500iu 3x per week (this seems high, is it?)
Week 12: HCG @ 1500iu 3x per week (this seems high, is it?)

PCT START
Week 13: HCG @ 1500iu 2x per week
Week 13-16 (days 1-28): Aromasin @ 20mg daily
Week 13-16 (days 1-28): Nolva @ 20mg daily

Post up your proposed cycle in the anabolic section broski you will get more feedback there. Also, welcome!

Welcome to the forums!

Post it up in the other section like raptor mentioned, we'll give you feedback there.

Post up your proposed cycle in the anabolic section broski you will get more feedback there. Also, welcome!

Welcome dude. Nice intro. Life happens to us all just keep at it. Listen to Rap. Your proposed cycle needs a little work. You'll get better answers in anabolic sections.

No need for a story. All new comers feel the same. Welcome! PM any of us if you have any questions.

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

I did go ahead and post the cycle in the appropriate forum.

Glad to have found this place!

Welcome. You arent gonna run test longer? I usually see 12-16 test e cycles and its better imo. Dbol dosage should be fine, if worried about liver cut it down to 4 wks. Otherwise looks good man

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard

Quick note hcg is 500iu 3x/week for a total of 1500 a week not 1500iu 3x bro.... It's not recommended to exceed 500 per shot as you get more sides from it after that point.

aromasin used on cycle not pct either if you run during cycle
hcg doesn't overlap your pct
hcg is the bridge for the 2 weeks between cycle last pin and pct day 1
a better pct is a nolva Clomid stack 4 weeks
nolva 40/40/20/20 Clomid 100/50/50/50

Back