• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Labsmd Results (actual testosterone number): Test C & Arimidex

wef823

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Weeks 1-2: 250mg Test C 2x week and 1mg Arimidex E3D
Weeks 3-5: 250mg Test C 3x week and 1mg Arimidex E3D

Blood was drawn 2-3 days after last shot, which was the beginning of week 6.

Got the tests done through Labsmd.com who uses Quest Diagnostics so it lists the actual Testosterone level, not just the >1500 thing. Took one week to get the results.

Attachments

• results1.jpg
    results1.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 218
  • results2.jpg
    results2.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 142
im gonna go out on a whim and say you was on mlg ?? right !! ?? hahahaha but ofcourse, its ok to say bro, your just about at a 3000 level doing 250mgs twice a week, so your in the ball park, i always pin the whole 500mg's, and on cyccle i only pin 2 and 3 times a week when im on everything, reason being, you are not gonna get a whole reading on any dose like 500, or 1000 or more if you split the dose into 3, or to, when i was recovering from acute liver and kidney failure, i did labs 2 x a week for 18 months, and 2 x a week for 2 yrs at my wifes fertility clinic, and i did alot of experimenting with doses and pin times, and my levels were ALWAYS HIGHER WHEN I PINNED THE WHOLE DOSE, ESPECIALLY WHEN THE PROTOCOL WAS TO DRAW 6 DAYS AFTER PIN,

to all the members thst dont know me one of the MAIN reasons i came aboard was because i was on hrt for 3 yrs, in that time i ran watson, upjohn, and when they went upjohn phizer, haha, i landed on sciroxx because we all know what the watsons can bring in right, so kirk b begged me to try mlg, my levels were at a steady 7200 on sciroxx, i switched to mlg and on the same dose schedule, my levels kept increasing, and did until i leveled at just under 10,000, thats right, and i was thrown off my clinic and the wifes fertility clinic because they thought i was increasing my hrt, and they told the wife i was a steroid abuser, hahaha, but that level stayed like that threw out all my labs, i knew mlg was real deal and i been with them ever since,

i would of held off that adex for my labs but the ingrediant is already cooked in the stew, thanks for the lab, go pin that up in mlg, how did i know you ask, hahahaha
come on man the pound has kept steady labs coming in on a regular, real is real and thats just a fact. hahaha

bones

just for gp, (general purpose, when i run cypionate and enthanate really any long ester, i like labs in week 8, only because it takes a solid 6 weeks just to be in full effect, i get the whole kit and kabootle in week 8, my fast esters ill lab in week 6, just saying...

Source is MLG.

bones: labs were spur of the moment, so not much planning with respect to AI, dosage, timing, etc. Just got the itch to see a concrete number haha

Good numbers! Your arimidex is solid.

Source is MLG.

bones: labs were spur of the moment, so not much planning with respect to AI, dosage, timing, etc. Just got the itch to see a concrete number haha

i hear ya bro, i thought this was mlg, hahaha, thanks for the time you put in, ill look for this in our sub forum too...

bones...

Arimidex looks legit....nice post!

Test E and Dbol

Im currently running my first cycle. Test E and Dbol from MLG and loving it so far. Got it from some friends who are also on it. But there prices are a littlw high. I figure going straight to the source would be cheaper. Also may run a winny cycle later on. Is it possible to send a list of prices and products for my next cycle? Thanks in advance

Im currently running my first cycle. Test E and Dbol from MLG and loving it so far. Got it from some friends who are also on it. But there prices are a littlw high. I figure going straight to the source would be cheaper. Also may run a winny cycle later on. Is it possible to send a list of prices and products for my next cycle? Thanks in advance

dude, are you serious ?? hahaha a little pricy ?? you said you got it from quote "YOUR-FRIENDS" right !!??, well if you didnt get a list and order from mlg, maybe you should of did your homework b4 you spilled your mouth all over a open forum and actually gave the wrong information out here ok, (pricey) ?? i think maybe your friends are pricey my man, hahahaha infact if you didnt pay 40 bucks for that 10ml bottle of e, then it was your "FRIENDS" who greased their pockets and your ass my man, lol, hahaha get a list youll see prope for 20 bucks too, and d-bol is what like half a buck..

so if thats expensive for you then its understandable if you have no income, but if you compare mlg's prices to others im sure youll agree he is very affordable bro, so if your not sure about something, and your on the world wide, please just ask, for i know the mlg team will help you with anything my friend...
thaNK YOU,

BONES

shouldn't those levels be a little higher since you were doing 250mg three times per week for the last couple weeks? or am I misunderstanding your dosing protocol?

dude, are you serious ?? hahaha a little pricy ?? you said you got it from quote "YOUR-FRIENDS" right !!??, well if you didnt get a list and order from mlg, maybe you should of did your homework b4 you spilled your mouth all over a open forum and actually gave the wrong information out here ok, (pricey) ?? i think maybe your friends are pricey my man, hahahaha infact if you didnt pay 40 bucks for that 10ml bottle of e, then it was your "FRIENDS" who greased their pockets and your ass my man, lol, hahaha get a list youll see prope for 20 bucks too, and d-bol is what like half a buck..

so if thats expensive for you then its understandable if you have no income, but if you compare mlg's prices to others im sure youll agree he is very affordable bro, so if your not sure about something, and your on the world wide, please just ask, for i know the mlg team will help you with anything my friend...
thaNK YOU,

BONES[/QUO

.....he didnt get very far with that post:roflmao:

shouldn't those levels be a little higher since you were doing 250mg three times per week for the last couple weeks? or am I misunderstanding your dosing protocol?

it is very easy to misunderstand a lab at first glance, when you look at the whole picture youll see there was no protocol whatsoever, or any consideration to the respect of the drug taken, cypionate is a very long estered drug, and DOES NOT WORK IN DAY OR EVEN WEEKS, but threw a complex system through your lipid phaze, and there is no chance in hell that adding that 3rd day for 3 weeks did anything, infact that level was procurred from the dosing 3 weeks prior, depending on the weight and bodyfat of each person, your minimum time with a real skinny guy is STILL 6 WEEKS TO JUST BE FULLY ACTIVE IN A SYSTEM, NOW IF THE GUY IS HEAVIER WITH A SLOWER METABOLISM HE MAY TAKE 7 OR MORE WEEKS FOR STEADY LEVELS WE AINT TALKING PROPE HEAR, I NEVER IN MY LIFE SEEN A GUY IN 5 WEEKS ON CYP PROCLAIM GAINS, INFACT YOULL SEE HUNDREDS OF NEWBIES ON THESE BOARDS ALWAYS ASKING GUYS IF THERE SHIT IS BUNK BECAUSE THEY BEEN ON CYP OR ETH FOR 5 WEEKS AND THEY DONT FEEL SHIT, THEIR LACK OF EXPERIANCE NEEDS A VET TO CHIME IN AND SAY GUY RELAX, GIVE IT A COUPLE MORE WEEKS, AND IN EVERY INSTANCE WAA LAA 8 WEEKS LATER GUYS ARE SINGING IN THE RAIN,

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

BONEZZ

The dosing is so all over the place it's impossible to say anything more than there is a good amount of test per ml.

Get Shredded!
Nice to see your ai is working beautifully.... That estrogen is practically natty levels by the looks of it.... No worry on the elevated ast/alt levels; but are you running an oral for that to be the cause? Stick some liv52 in there if that's the case...

Nice to see your ai is working beautifully.... That estrogen is practically natty levels by the looks of it.... No worry on the elevated ast/alt levels; but are you running an oral for that to be the cause? Stick some liv52 in there if that's the case...

I knew that MLG arimidex was niiiiice from the first one haha. But actually seeing that result sure did put a smile on my face. The AST/ALT numbers should be better now. Sheepishly, I must chalk those up to poor lifestyle choices. Will get tested again in a couple weeks to confirm.

That's impressive...wow. I am so ready to start this cycle and have heard many great things about MLG. Just waiting on delivery. So you started at 500/week and bumped up to 600/ week and ran it 6 weeks?

Are you planning on taking anymore blood test while on cycle? Are you planning on changing your dose anymore? Just curios to see what 3 pins a week will yield on your total test levels once it's considered to be in your system fully. That basically the same level I was at only pinning twice a week. This isn't a confrontational comment-just curious is all to compare notes:)

...to all the members thst dont know me one of the MAIN reasons i came aboard was because i was on hrt for 3 yrs, in that time i ran watson, upjohn, and when they went upjohn phizer

I worked in a Watson warehouse man I used to daydream about pulling some Ocean's 11 shit at that place...

Are you planning on taking anymore blood test while on cycle? Are you planning on changing your dose anymore? Just curios to see what 3 pins a week will yield on your total test levels once it's considered to be in your system fully. That basically the same level I was at only pinning twice a week. This isn't a confrontational comment-just curious is all to compare notes:)

I may go for one more while on, but I am not sure yet. Dosage has been lowered back to 500/wk (2x 250) where it will stay for the duration of the cycle because I was given some Tren A and couldn't resist adding that to the mix instead of waiting for another cycle :D

I will be headed back to the lab post-cycle for sure. After PCT and a little time off I will go another round with MLG goods. And if I don't end up going to the lab again during this current cycle, I intend to follow the protocol from the stickies on the next one and will post up the results.

I wish more people would get labs done. It's so easy, and the information is so important to have as an individual in addition to being valuable to the community.

I may go for one more while on, but I am not sure yet. Dosage has been lowered back to 500/wk (2x 250) where it will stay for the duration of the cycle because I was given some Tren A and couldn't resist adding that to the mix instead of waiting for another cycle :D

I will be headed back to the lab post-cycle for sure. After PCT and a little time off I will go another round with MLG goods. And if I don't end up going to the lab again during this current cycle, I intend to follow the protocol from the stickies on the next one and will post up the results.

I wish more people would get labs done. It's so easy, and the information is so important to have as an individual in addition to being valuable to the community.

I agree. Labs are super important. Like you said not only for ourselves but they can help others as well. I usually get 4 sets of labs done . One before for baselines, one a month in( to test gear and make sure all is going smooth cuz I've probably kicked with an oral) one right at the last week or 2 (mainly to get an idea of how harmful the total cycle was and see what needs work heading out. And of course it's always fun to see those big numbers) then of course the recovery . I like to get the last one maybe 6-8 weeks from the end. Or 2-4 weeks after end of pct.

Back