• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

little help on shipping please.

killer

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
was just looking to see if anyone had any knowledge on what the laws and rules are on having steroids shipped to the uk. I have tried looking this up online but cant seem to find a defined answer. I would love to get some gear of here and give it a try but not sure if I did buy if I would actually receive it.

cheers guys :winkfinger:

It is illegal to import into the UK. However you can travel abroad and bring them back for personal use. Keep looking around, I have seen sources before that ship from inside the UK so obviously if you found one they would be domestic to you. Good luck.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

The government have recently changed the law to increase the penalties for supplying steroids but possession for personal use is still not an offence

Anabolic steroids are Prescription Only drugs under the*Medicines Act. They can only be sold by a pharmacist on the presentation of a doctor's prescription. Anabolic steroids are also class C drugs under the*Misuse of Drugs Act. It is not an offence to possess anabolic steroids for personal use as long as they are in a medicinal form and are not counterfeit. It is an offence to supply them. Therefore police tend to arrest for steroid possession only if they can prove the drugs are counterfeit or not in a medicinal form (and therefore not prescribed by a doctor). A small number of arrests and convictions are made on this basis each year.

thanks guys. I knew that it was legal to have them an only illegal to distribute. I don't have a problem getting my hands on them as I buy from " the guy" down the gym. just feel that his prices are quite on the heavy side. e.g test 400 is £50per 10ml vial, deca 250 is £40 per 10ml vial and for 100 dball 10mg is close to £30, so a 10 week cycle would cost me £240 where if I bought this here is would only cost $152 = £102

GUTTTTED!!!!!!!!! :wits:

Back