• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hey....hey...hey...guess whose birth-daaaaay..!!! (:

movingsteel

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Yeppers...As midnight surpassed I turned into an old ass 35yr.old dude....yet I feel like a 25yr.old....raging bull with so much Testosterone it's oozing outta my mouth like a bull lookin for his orgasmic fix....but I'm gonna wait a lil longer before I go wake my gurly up....and put her vag through a hardcore orgasm..!!!! Normally she likes to "make love"....but I get to have my way today.. (obviously with her loving acceptence).!!! -----peace bros

Let's move this to the pit and get the party really started..

Happy buh buh buh buh buh birthday!

Happy birthday brother, mine was on the 5th, have to love the guys with split personalities,LOL

Yeppers...As midnight surpassed I turned into an old ass 35yr.old dude....yet I feel like a 25yr.old....raging bull with so much Testosterone it's oozing outta my mouth like a bull lookin for his orgasmic fix....but I'm gonna wait a lil longer before I go wake my gurly up....and put her vag through a hardcore orgasm..!!!! Normally she likes to "make love"....but I get to have my way today.. (obviously with her loving acceptence).!!! -----peace bros

My birthday was yesterday too! srs

smileys-beer-817053.gif

Happy birthday man. 35 is the new 18 (with GH and test lol)

Happy belated steel, biker, and smokey!!

Thanks brother Zeus..!!! I appreciate that...The ONLY bad thing I come to find out was this....As I watched the news today....that cocky ass...arrogant...head swollen fucker Kanye West apparently shares the same birthday of June 8th...and some of his muzic is alright. ...buts he's such an arrogant cocky prick...!!! TOTAL EXACT OPPOSITE OF ME. ...I'm a mellow...chill...humble dude...unless really...really..provoked...!!! Ha ..fuck Kanye.!!! Thanks again brother for the bday wishes. .!!! -----peace my friend

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks brother Zeus..!!! I appreciate that...The ONLY bad thing I come to find out was this....As I watched the news today....that cocky ass...arrogant...head swollen fucker Kanye West apparently shares the same birthday of June 8th...and some of his muzic is alright. ...buts he's such an arrogant cocky prick...!!! TOTAL EXACT OPPOSITE OF ME. ...I'm a mellow...chill...humble dude...unless really...really..provoked...!!! Ha ..fuck Kanye.!!! Thanks again brother for the bday wishes. .!!! -----peace my friend

Agreed. I like some of his music...but, I hate him as a human being!

Let's move this to the pit and get the party really started..

Happy buh buh buh buh buh birthday!

Damn TB....I just realized that I didn't thank you for the birthday wishes. .!!! My fault brother....good lookin out bro..!!! I was raised that if someone takes the time out of whatever they may be doing to say something nice...and or compliment me. That the least I can do is thank them..!!! ( played sports my whole life. ..and I don't wanna sound like Kanye...but let's say I was usually the difference maker...so I received many compliments along the ride...and that's where my parents learned me to be humble cuz nobody likes a cocky showoff...arrogant prick..!!! They taught me the HUGE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HAVING CONFIDENCE... and being COCKY and ARROGANT..!!! .... Thanks again brother TB..!!! ------peace my brother

Damn TB....I just realized that I didn't thank you for the birthday wishes. .!!! My fault brother....good lookin out bro..!!! I was raised that if someone takes the time out of whatever they may be doing to say something nice...and or compliment me. That the least I can do is thank them..!!! ( played sports my whole life. ..and I don't wanna sound like Kanye...but let's say I was usually the difference maker...so I received many compliments along the ride...and that's where my parents learned me to be humble cuz nobody likes a cocky showoff...arrogant prick..!!! They taught me the HUGE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HAVING CONFIDENCE... and being COCKY and ARROGANT..!!! .... Thanks again brother TB..!!! ------peace my brother

Don't thank me for shit. I'm glad you're well, you deserve it.

I hope ur bday is treating you well. Reflect a little, think about life, maybe roll a J and watch desolation of smaug <--- I'm in.

Don't thank me for shit. I'm glad you're well, you deserve it.

I hope ur bday is treating you well. Reflect a little, think about life, maybe roll a J and watch desolation of smaug <--- I'm in.
Yep..yep...was busy with bday stuff yesterday. ...so I actually did what u mentioned to the tee (or J)...lol...but I watched Belly....I like me some old G'd up movies sometimes. ...gurly don't like those movies so I had "MY TIME" to do my thang..!!! ..and I didn't thank u for SHIT...I thanked u for the bday wishes..lol..lol... thanks for the UP's..!!!! -----peace my friend

Yep..yep...was busy with bday stuff yesterday. ...so I actually did what u mentioned to the tee (or J)...lol...but I watched Belly....I like me some old G'd up movies sometimes. ...gurly don't like those movies so I had "MY TIME" to do my thang..!!! ..and I didn't thank u for SHIT...I thanked u for the bday wishes..lol..lol... thanks for the UP's..!!!! -----peace my friend

Friday is my shit. Celebrate life, my friend.

Happy birthday man. 35 is the new 18 (with GH and test lol)

Thanks brother...I appreciate you takin a lil timeout of whatever you were doing to toss a shout out..!!! Seriously man...I been thinkin about GH....cuz I played sports my whole life 5 sports a year...and still play heavy competitive sports to this day...Needless to say...catch alot of bumps.and bruises. ..and broken bones over the time I been doing it...around here baseball starts at 5yrs. Old...same for most other sports except football (which I didn't play)...but the gear I been runnin lately makes me feel super younger...and it ain't nearly as pricey as GH...but it crosses my mind on a daily. ...I'm sure I'll end up runnin eventually. ...I know I won't be able to compete at a high level with a couple sports I still play when I'm 40...unless I run some GH...shit... Thanks again for the birthday wishes bro...!!!!

Thanks brother...I appreciate you takin a lil timeout of whatever you were doing to toss a shout out..!!! Seriously man...I been thinkin about GH....cuz I played sports my whole life 5 sports a year...and still play heavy competitive sports to this day...Needless to say...catch alot of bumps.and bruises. ..and broken bones over the time I been doing it...around here baseball starts at 5yrs. Old...same for most other sports except football (which I didn't play)...but the gear I been runnin lately makes me feel super younger...and it ain't nearly as pricey as GH...but it crosses my mind on a daily. ...I'm sure I'll end up runnin eventually. ...I know I won't be able to compete at a high level with a couple sports I still play when I'm 40...unless I run some GH...shit... Thanks again for the birthday wishes bro...!!!!

It's one of those things that if you have a good source and can afford it, it's def worth it.

Back