• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Have to do bloodwork for work.....

NeverGiveUp

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok guys were I work at its mandatory for everyone including wives to get there bloodwork done once a year. She out getting hers done now and I have to do mine in a couple of weeks. Im currently taking Cypionate, Decca, Eq, and arimidex eod. Should there be in concerns of this being an issue with my bloodwork??? Thanks guys any info is appreciated...:winkfinger:

Well y do they have u getting blood work done I'm assuming it's like a physical they will check testosterone level and obviously see its high and either think ur on cycle or u have a health issue depending on how much time u have I'd drop test dose to a cruise

Im currently taking 800mg a week on the test and 400 decca. But I am in TRT and have valid prescriptions for that, but the Eq on the other hand would it show up and what should I do about it???

They can't pin point what u r running the will see an elevated test level u are well above trt dosage maybe drop down to your trt dose till after blood is drawn

I have around 12 days before I have to have mine done. So in that time frame if I drop down to 300 a week like the TRT prescribed do you think i'll be fine in that short of a time frame? And what about the eq??

All they're going to test for is test level, not how it got there. It's your call. But u can stop now and your levels will drop but not that much. Or u can say u over did a shot and they might make u go back go your TRT doc.

Well I really don't know what there going to check for, but I don't wanna go up and start asking questions and sound like im a dopehead lol. Really don't know how to go about doing it...

The Way To Go About It Is To Either Definitively Determine What They Will Be Testing For And Prepare Accordingly OR Cease Any And All "Medications" and "Compounds" YOU Fell Might Put You At Risk For Dismissal Should Detection Occur. That's The Long And Short Of It.

Hope It All Works Out For You! If Possible Please Keep Us Updated.

I took my last injection of 1c of cypionate 1/2c of Decca and 1c of EQ Saturday not going to take any more till my bloodwork is done. I have to do it on the 12th I think so will definately keep you posted...

I'm going to have pre.employment hair test done.. and when I do mine I'll.be on 500 test. E and aromasin that doesn't show up with hair does it?

Look All This Depends On What Your Employer/Potential Employer Is Testing For. Generally It's Only Illicit Psychoactive Drug Use. NOT ANABOLICS. But Again You Must Find Out What They Are Testing You For And PLay Your Cards Accordingly...

Get Shredded!
Well I really don't know what there going to check for, but I don't wanna go up and start asking questions and sound like im a dopehead lol. Really don't know how to go about doing it...

Obviously don't ask if you aren't comfortable doing it. I would, though. It's an insurance company, and they have to disclose any tests/stipulations for your coverage. You aren't going to lose coverage or be classified any differently by asking, and it would clear up any doubt you may have.

Everytime I see a thread like this I laugh at all the bro science that pops up. LOL at doctor vicious13.

Yearly labs are CBC,Metabolic and Lipid panels, they could give a shit about your test, besides it would take over a month to get back to TRT range if you're pinning almost a gram of test.

The real question you should be asking yourself is if I know I have labs due by whenever, why the fuck am I on cycle. Good call Einstien.

Very few places will check for AAS or your test levels. They care about your health, in this case lipids may be a factor on gear, and also if you use recreational drugs. Your blood may be a bit off and your lipids, but its too late to do anything about that. As long as you aren't using any drugs (or come off in time for the test) you'll be ok

@tommygunz why am I on cycle cause I lift to live, and love to lift. I thank God everyday just to wake up see my smiling children before they get on the bus then off to the gym to train. Its not a hobby to me, its a lifestyle and I love it. I have presciptions for the test and the decca I was only really concerned with the EQ. Im no einstein when it comes to all this thats why im on this board to get great info from brothers that love to do the same thing as I do. And I do appreciate all the help I have got from the board this is a great place for guys like me. I have 4 children of my own and 1 stepson that mean the world to me. I stopped my dosing high and now im remaining to what TRT wants me to do.

@DigitalAsh your right they did'nt even check for all that I was concerned about. Nobody at work knows im in TRT, but I here the wise cracks sometimes about juicing. They see me and automatically assume, Oh he must be juicing. So I heard them saying they check for everything even juicing. They were just trying to worry me not knowing im in TRT they just assume im doing something illegal lmbo. So yeah I admit I got a little worried simply cause I have 5 children that I have to take care of and a wife. But all is good now :)

@tommygunz why am I on cycle cause I lift to live, and love to lift. I thank God everyday just to wake up see my smiling children before they get on the bus then off to the gym to train. Its not a hobby to me, its a lifestyle and I love it. I have presciptions for the test and the decca I was only really concerned with the EQ. Im no einstein when it comes to all this thats why im on this board to get great info from brothers that love to do the same thing as I do. And I do appreciate all the help I have got from the board this is a great place for guys like me. I have 4 children of my own and 1 stepson that mean the world to me. I stopped my dosing high and now im remaining to what TRT wants me to do.

@DigitalAsh your right they did'nt even check for all that I was concerned about. Nobody at work knows im in TRT, but I here the wise cracks sometimes about juicing. They see me and automatically assume, Oh he must be juicing. So I heard them saying they check for everything even juicing. They were just trying to worry me not knowing im in TRT they just assume im doing something illegal lmbo. So yeah I admit I got a little worried simply cause I have 5 children that I have to take care of and a wife. But all is good now :)
Good to hear.

Is only going to show high test value. Not EQ.Just tell them you injected 3-4 days prior to bloods being drawn.Proper testing is done 7 days after-but this looks to be just standard as they didn't stipualte " when" they wanted you to have blood drawn relative to your injection.Learn your esters and half life of any compound. I am guessing they will see elevated test- and lipids plus E2.Like poster said above-is too late to drop your levels-so I would go with latest injection.They are looking at opiates- weed -etc-but they are also looking at your general health as it costs them $$$.Be smart next time if concerned and start dropping your levels about 45 days out and/or use a prop ester.You should know all your values from your TRT work as I am sure that Dr runs panels ? Correct ? If not-ask him about this. Best of luck-read and learn-OD

were I work at its mandatory for everyone including wives to get there bloodwork done once a year. I have to do mine in a couple of weeks. Im currently taking Cypionate, Decca, Eq, and arimidex eod. Should there be in concerns of this being an issue with my bloodwork???
All long ester compounds, remember this for the future.

with 5 kids I can't afford to lose my job.
This should be a priority, I agree.

I took my last injection of 1c of cypionate 1/2c of Decca and 1c of EQ Saturday I have to do it on the 12th
This is post was made on the 5th, that gives you 7 days till your labs, if you are concerned why did you take this pin?

it would take over a month to get back to TRT range if you're pinning almost a gram of test.
The real question you should be asking yourself is if I know I have labs due by whenever, why the fuck am I on cycle. Good call Einstien.
This may seem like a harsh response but it was for a reason. Educate yourself before you stick something into your body, not after you are in a pickle. I wasn't trying to be an ass, just trying to get your attention. I don't believe in the whole sorry bro, that sucks, good luck dribble. You are a man, you made these decisions and you should know the consequences.

@tommygunz why am I on cycle cause I lift to live, and love to lift. Its not a hobby to me, its a lifestyle and I love it. I stopped my dosing high and now im remaining to what TRT wants me to do.
This is why we all supplement. My point is that in order to do this education is key and it is essential before starting. If you can put a long estered cycle together like the one you described, you obviously know a little something. I have been on TRT for many years and am required to do labs by my doc several times a year to stay on as well, I also do many huge blasts at the same time. I also hear the jokes and whispering, it comes with the "life style", ignore them and those it comes from they are jealous and lazy. I'm sorry if my straight forward response rubbed you the wrong way, it was intended to make you think. You can be successful at this for as long as you want, all you have to do is employ some common sense and planning.

I'm glad all came out well, good luck in the future. TG

Last edited:
@tommy- I am the most respectful person you will ever meet until im taken advantage of. They had a layoff were I work and they relocated a bunch of us to different locations. Those guys were I work now did'nt know me from adam. They knew I went to Church so they automatically took me for weak. I was only there about 2 weeks and this one guy kept being a smartelic to me so I kept appoligizing to him. After 3 days of this I threw all of my stuff in the floor and told him one more time and im going to beat his teeth out. My point is I do go to Church but don't ever think of me as weak im human and when someone starts treating me like a punk and acting like a toughguy, im going to treat them like a toughguy. And make them earn some respect from me if they want it now!!! I went from the bar room brawler fighting every weekend in and out of jail until I finally realized its not worth it to be away from my kids that I love so much. So sometimes I do break when im being respectful and someone else is treating my like a punk cause I assure you I am no punk lol. But all is good pal I will admit my blood started to boil when I seen you being a smartelic thats one of my hardest things to overcome. Back in the day it just took one time, one smart remark and I did'nt talk, I just knocked there teeth out lol. So with Gods help im trying my best to work on it and be humble, but its reallly hard for me to turn the other cheek after fighting my whole life....

The gym is the best therapy for guys like us, you and me ,we are quite the same. I have learned to channel my unnaturally high aggression level over the years into some thing productive. I daily accomplish things on a large scale at home, work and the gym because of this, I'm lucky to have been able to do this. Part of what I have done in my life is to try to find something good in all situations and this is no different. I will use sarcastic humor to try to catch someones attention, gotcha! It sounds like to me you've done a u-turn in your life and for that you should be proud. Many bros go through life and never figure it out, they just keep finding themselves in the same situation every day wondering how they got there. You seem to have broken away from the pattern and I'm sure it took much hard work and a plan, it surely just didn't happen. Take those skills and apply them to your cycle planning and timing and you can't miss. The education and experience will come and you are at the best place, here, for that to happen. Feel free to ask for help from the many brothers here for any thing, these guys are simply some of the best I've ever met. We are glad to have you here. Stay swole - TG

Brother you just don't know what I go thru on a daily basis. Your right the gym is the best therapy for us. All those years of fighting, partying, etc. I was on drugs also. I hear it alot and get preached on alot about my gym time. I know they mean well, but most that preach on my gym time have not been in my shoes. Going from all that garbage I used to do to finally straightening my life out and thats when I started lifting about 5 yr ago. I love it keeps me sain Bro. to have something to do that you love. If im not working, spending time with the family or at Church im at the gym. I never take nothing from the Lord hes right there with me in my ipod...

Back