• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

faggots

Aries I demand you show your penis

Where are all those women you had at IM cap?

Where are all those women you had at IM cap?

They weren't always born women ;)

On a side note the kids are very sensitive around here.... Gumboots required some days to splash through the puddles of tears :(

I'll take the fat chicks. I need a bitch who can cook. Or 2. Daddy needs to bulk up. Stuff 4 fat skanks in a Geo Metro and send them my way.

They weren't always born women ;)

On a side note the kids are very sensitive around here.... Gumboots required some days to splash through the puddles of tears :(

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to theCaptn' again. :roflmao: spat juice all over my laptop fuck yah.....

I think same sex marriages are gay
You gotta have balls to be a transvestite
& lube is for assholes

post altering again, really reaching into your bag of tricks again huh faggot......:coffee:

Waiting for the day i get Parkinson's and dementia. They constant shaking helps with jacking off, plus i can do it in public then :) Chicks just look at you weird when you start dry humping their leg at the dog park.

Back