• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Green comes through - pics

ironborn

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My first package finally came in. Took a couple days longer than expected but I was totally aware this may happen due to the great sale they had going on.

5 vials of Masteron Enanthate with some other goodies.

I'm sure that my next order will come much swifter.

Initially thoughts. Packaging is nice and discreet. Bubble wraps, packing paper, very secure.

Vials/logos look nice.

I will post my thoughts on the Masteron in a few weeks after it has saturated fully.

I am currently on Masteron from a different lab which I trust a lot for their testosterone but have been weary about their Masteron. So I'm hoping Team Green's Masteron makes a noticeable difference. If so, I will be bringing all my business to her in the future.

Anyways, without future adieu.

8Bdi9ur.jpg

Last edited:
I also want to thank JerseyDevil for being so attentive to my order. I feel like he was more worried about the package getting to me than I was haha

very clear gear. what kind of oil do they use to make it clear like that?

Whats up Iron, I'm glad you finally got yur package brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also want to thank JerseyDevil for being so attentive to my order. I feel like he was more worried about the package getting to me than I was haha
Lol..... no worries, just used to hand holding so many first time orders. You were an absolute pleasure to work with, and a complete fresh breath of air compared to the typical bestbuy.com mentality first timers.

You will love the mast-e.... Can't wait to see your review. I am using this myself for the first time. Obviously my goals are different then yours, but I am loving the mast-e.

IML Gear Cream!
very clear gear. what kind of oil do they use to make it clear like that?

I believe it's MCT oil.

Lol..... no worries, just used to hand holding so many first time orders. You were an absolute pleasure to work with, and a complete fresh breath of air compared to the typical bestbuy.com mentality first timers.

You will love the mast-e.... Can't wait to see your review. I am using this myself for the first time. Obviously my goals are different then yours, but I am loving the mast-e.

:winkfinger:

Back