• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Injection Pain

Mp5navy187

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ive never had post injection pain till this past month i always pin my quads and shoulders but recently ive been bruising and getting a tight knot/swelling in my quad. No infection just a lump that usually clears in 3 days or so but now its to the point where my quads so tight it wont bend at all i cant even walk lol.. Am i injecting to fast??. I usually pin 2 ml into my quad sometimes 3 ml... I usually pin High quad center from my the knee up...

y9a7u9ad.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Are you yanking the pin out real fast? If so maybe that's the problem. When yanked out too quick I would imagine you can't control the angle

3492 out

I think I am and I'm shooting to fast.

I like the side of the leg where the muscle is bigger, also what are you pinning? Size pins? Short Esther's? New brand of gear?

I do quads and delts also.. Don't rush the process. I take my sweet time every injection. I jab real slow, aspirate, then inject half of the compound and take a breather for 15-30seconds, then inject the rest of the oil. Let the pin sit after injecton for about 2minutes and pull out just as slow as you jabbed. This works nicely for me.. Maybe it'll help you out man. Goodluck

Injecting too fast, pulling out pin fast has never affected me. Bad gearz can, though. Is it gearz with ethyl oleate? Sometimes I react bad to EO. It sucks...

If you are injecting too frequently in the same spot you may just not be giving the muscle time to heal. I try not to hit the same spot more than once a week. If I'm injecting 1ml or less I can get away with more frequency but 2ml and up it pays to rotate more sites.

23 ga 1 inch I'll start doing the side of my quads I mite be going to high hitting a being that's why it's bruising

Personally, I like to use 25g needle 1.25-1.5" long. I don't bury the entire needle in the muscle, but for the large muscles, like thigh and glute, I like to get the oil deep.

I always like a "warm" muscle before shots. A hot shower and massage the area prior to injection. I also like to warm my oils up before injection. Warm, NOT hot. Clean with alcohol, slowly push needle in, and take 60seconds per ML. Yes, very slow. I do not aspirate unless i feel the need to do so.

Pull out needle slowly and massage the injection area again. If any pain, or if I've shot that muscle recently, I'll keep a heating pad or "hand warmer" on it for awhile.

IML Gear Cream!
i do everything scars does. Also helps to leave the pin in for 5-10sec after injecting and pulling out slowly.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

You probably just hit a vein, I've done it a couple times. Nothing to worry about really. If you drop your BF a bit it will be easier to see your viens and you wont hit them, the quad is such a big muscle, lot of veins to shuttle blood so it's easy to hit one. I wouldn't worry too much unless you get and absess or something like that.

I was just lookin around, and was wondering what ga people were using. about 17yrs ago when I started the big thing was 22-23ga pins, and I've got the scar tissue to prove it. Years later my source then sent me a 20pk of 25ga pins, and I've had no problem since. Lil longer to get 2-3ml in but I always used a hair dryer to heat the gear up, and that helps immense. I still get sore with Prop though, just always have.

I was just lookin around, and was wondering what ga people were using. about 17yrs ago when I started the big thing was 22-23ga pins, and I've got the scar tissue to prove it. Years later my source then sent me a 20pk of 25ga pins, and I've had no problem since. Lil longer to get 2-3ml in but I always used a hair dryer to heat the gear up, and that helps immense. I still get sore with Prop though, just always have.

Not a bad trick, I use a heating pad to heat my oils if I'm doing more than 1ml (1ml on my cruise I feel like heating is more work than what it's worth)

Not a bad trick, I use a heating pad to heat my oils if I'm doing more than 1ml (1ml on my cruise I feel like heating is more work than what it's worth)

Yea works wonderful. I used to run it under hot water to heat it up, but my wife's hair dryer was laying there, and I said what the heck, and voila. I hate thick gear.

Damn I have like a 100 pack of 23 gauge I'll go 25 next time

I use 1" 25g for everything except delts. In delts I use .5" 27g.

Personally, I like to use 25g needle 1.25-1.5" long. I don't bury the entire needle in the muscle, but for the large muscles, like thigh and glute, I like to get the oil deep.

I always like a "warm" muscle before shots. A hot shower and massage the area prior to injection. I also like to warm my oils up before injection. Warm, NOT hot. Clean with alcohol, slowly push needle in, and take 60seconds per ML. Yes, very slow. I do not aspirate unless i feel the need to do so.

Pull out needle slowly and massage the injection area again. If any pain, or if I've shot that muscle recently, I'll keep a heating pad or "hand warmer" on it for awhile.

Same process for me and works great now. I had same prob as the op in my thread but it was a combo of refining my technique, getting the sweet spot on each quad. I notice that inch either side I swell and get pip. Gotta find that spot that works

Shit i guess i been doing it wrong. I've been using 21g for everything

Sent from my LG-L38C using Tapatalk 2

I draw with a 23g and switch the needle to a 25g for the injection. If I get pip it's because I'm lazy and pushing too fast or I move the needle around being impatient etc.

For my quads I pinch a chunk of muscle and pin that, then release the muscle and push. No idea why I got into that habit or if it;s even needed but it's what I do for quads. That and I always heat the oil in the barrel under running water.

Delt's are reserved for slin pins only.

I use 1" 25g for everything except delts. In delts I use .5" 27g.

I've been using a 1" in my delts. I guess I can go half of that next
time I pin them?

I've been using a 1" in my delts. I guess I can go half of that next
time I pin them?
Idk. I don't usually go over .5 in my delts. I have some 1ml tuberculin pins and I put a 20 on to draw and I have 27 to pin. I use them for sub q trt and delt shots. It works great for how I use them but YMMV.

Back