• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First cutting cycle dosage/ advise!

Kmer

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey I'm 19 6'4 220LB and 10%body fat. I'm looking into starting my first steroid cutting cycle. I work out 5-6 days a week +hockey. I've done lots of research on what to take I just have a few questions on dosages because it is my first time I've been on roids

Equipoise 400mgs-600mgs/week or Trenbolone
Winstrol
Sust 250

And Arimidex as PCT and HCG
Possibly

If I could get some help on proper dosages. And if anyone has any suggestions on what I should add / not use let me know thanks!!!!!!

Please wait a year or two.

Starting at 19-20 is a really bad idea. If you can wait until you're 22 AT LEAST, that would be best.

The height side effects probably don't concern you, but your HPTA is particularly vulnerable at this age.

If you end up not listening, a first cycle should always be test-only. 500-600mg test E or C per week for 10 weeks. Tren/EQ/etc should not be in your first cycle AT ALL. I wouldn't even touch tren until a 3rd or 4th cycle.
Aromasin > Arimidex
HCG needs a proper dosing protocol.

Again, I highly suggest you wait a little bit. Please trust me on this.

So even if I were to do a cycle it would be best to start with test ? Why test E or C and not sust. I always thought multi esters were the way to go because you have long and short chains.

Kinda obvious that you're going to do your own thing so the reason you use longer esters is because you need to see how your body reacts to it and you don't want a pin aeveryday anyway then your first cycle secondly if you're going to run to cut cycle I would kinda recommend you not you take eq because a lot of people can cut with it people can't because of appetite increases unbelievable for some it works for cutting for some it doesn't and since you don't really know how this will affect you you shouldn't do that for your first cycle anyway I know me personally even with tren I can't use it for cutting
Get a feel for it

Kinda obvious that you're going to do your own thing so the reason you use longer esters is because you need to see how your body reacts to it and you don't want a pin aeveryday anyway then your first cycle secondly if you're going to run to cut cycle I would kinda recommend you not you take eq because a lot of people can cut with it people can't because of appetite increases unbelievable for some it works for cutting for some it doesn't and since you don't really know how this will affect you you shouldn't do that for your first cycle anyway I know me personally even with tren I can't use it for cutting
Get a feel for it

So just take a long ester for less injection and just do that for a cycle? Just to see how your body reacts with it ? Then increase and add other roids for the next cycle ? What would you recommend for PCT on just test

Clearly haha. That's why I'm here to do it right lol

Clearly haha. That's why I'm here to do it right lol

Honestly bro I can understand your temptation. I've been small as sh*t all my life. You're obviously not small, but the desire to be bigger is still the same. But I think it's really important for you to wait at least a few more years. We all know you're going to do what you want to do anyways. We're just saying it's better in the long run to just wait until your body is done growing/developing. If you decide to do it regardless, you're in good hands on this board and there is more information here than you could read in a lifetime.

IML Gear Cream!
Hey I'm 19 6'4 220LB and 10%body fat. I'm looking into starting my first steroid cutting cycle. I work out 5-6 days a week +hockey. I've done lots of research on what to take I just have a few questions on dosages because it is my first time I've been on roids

Equipoise 400mgs-600mgs/week or Trenbolone
Winstrol
Sust 250

And Arimidex as PCT and HCG
Possibly

If I could get some help on proper dosages. And if anyone has any suggestions on what I should add / not use let me know thanks!!!!!!

So just take a long ester for less injection and just do that for a cycle? Just to see how your body reacts with it ? Then increase and add other roids for the next cycle ? What would you recommend for PCT on just test

because your going to do this regardless of what everyone tells you or any advice given to you.... better you dont fuck yourself over since you are most likely going to jump in against recommendations.
1 - you made a horrible cycle
2 - neither of those are PCT; which clearly shows you havent even bothered to look at what works for pct

standard first cycle = test E or C 250mg 2xEW or 500mg/week
hcg is used from date of last pin to bridge into pct
pct starts 2 weeks after last pin of above esters and varies depending on ester
pct should be 4 weeks with clomid 100/50/50/50 + Nolva 40/40/20/20
blood test should be completed before cycle and during and post
before to establish a baseline
during to see how estrogen is reacting ... this is where armidex and aromasin come into play to block/lower estrogen conversion
post cycle bloodwork is to check that you recover

I would wait... your stats show you can grow naturally.... if anything get a pre blood work and determine where your test levels are at naturally before anything... if they are high then you dont really need to try it yet since every cycle will start to slowly diminish your test levels.

All the brothers are right, take your time research give it a couple more years. Cutting at 10% BF??? I would think you would want to stay around that % and put on size ,anyway it goes test c or e is the best way to start but research and wait! My 2 cents!

Back