• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Swoll 250 I may have messed up.

bob82

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello, I am taking swoll 250 for the my first cycle ever (seems like choosing a four compound ph for my 1st was a bad idea:thinking:) Anyways long story short I know several people who swear by it and recommended it to me. So I started it a 2 days ago. I was told that my estrogen levels would be fine and not to worry about gyno, after reading up on it I really want to play it safe and have some sort of anti estrogen...suggestions? Also do be on the safe side should I take a anti estrogen during my cycle or wait to take it after my cycle with testrol. Basically my plan so far was to run Swoll 250 3 pills a day one pill at breakfast lunch and dinner. Then run testrol while taking animal pak the whole time. I really feel like my stack is incomplete and want to prevent any negative side effects before its to late. Anyways please let me know what you think, I would greatly appreciate it.

swoll 250
Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 90

18-Methylestr-4-en-3-one-17b-ol 15mg
6a-Chloro-androst-4-en-17b-ol-3-one 15mg
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one 15mg
2,17a-dimethyl-5a-androsta-1-en-17b-ol-3-one 3mg

18-Methylestr-4-en-3-one-17b-ol = Deca (new in the prohormone world, cant find much info on it. Low liver toxicity, apparently no estrogen conversion, but apparently it's related to MAX-LMG so there could be potential for prolactin based sides. You would need something like Prami or Caber for this. However, it's new and there is contradicting info out there on it)

6a-Chloro-androst-4-en-17b-ol-3-one = Hexadrone (again limited info but not methylated, low liver toxicity,does not aromatise)

13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one = MAX-LMG (progestin based, needs caber or prami, low liver toxicity, very wet gains)

2,17a-dimethyl-5a-androsta-1-en-17b-ol-3-one = Methylstenbolone (VERY LIVER TOXIC, does not aromatise)

Honestly it doesn't sound like anything I would EVER want to take, and based off what you seem to know, it's not something you should be taking either. You need to research proper PCT, liver care, AI's and Dopamine Receptor Agonists.

Here's a hot tip.....Pro hormones are shit, period.

Get some aromasin. Check the research sponsors for it. Run it at 12.5mg EOD or E3D, and take it more often if you are getting estrogen side effects.

Bob,

I'm not really sure what "testrol" is either, but chances are it's nothing close to what you need to restore proper hpta function after a cycle. I can only find one product by that name and it's made by GAT. looking over the ingredients, it most certainly will not restore hpta function. Also, a hint.... Pretty much anything that contains tribulus is a waste of money. Until someone can actually provide peer reviewed scientific evidence that it boosts testosterone like it claims.

Bob,

I'm not really sure what "testrol" is either, but chances are it's nothing close to what you need to restore proper hpta function after a cycle. I can only find one product by that name and it's made by GAT. looking over the ingredients, it most certainly will not restore hpta function. Also, a hint.... Pretty much anything that contains tribulus is a waste of money. Until someone can actually provide peer reviewed scientific evidence that it boosts testosterone like it claims.

This^^^ If youre gonna use ph, treat them as what they are... steroids. If you think just because they sell it legally it wont hurt you, youre on a bad path to getting hurt. Get labs done see where your E is go from there. But I advise, starting with what broscience said and get some prami/caber as well as a pct nolva/clomid. And I mean get it now

Fuck prohormones. Some are way too toxic and and shit on blood lipids and bp. Id stick to the tried and true, dbol is only oral i will ever take. Not that dbol isnt toxic, its a hell of alot less toxic then msten, sdrol, dmz etc,

I do understand when it comes to legality concerns, but the benefits of the injectables far outweigh the health concerns of todays ph/ds.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

Alright shit, so I need to get prami/caber and nolva/clomid. What about Forma-Stanzol?

By the sound of it this is the last time I will ever purchase a PH. I would just like to make it through this cycle safely since I already bought it(if possible). One reason I was so quick to get it is because the guys that recommended it to me had no major side effects. But it effects each person differently so I can't base the safety of this cycle off of that.

So my new stack would look like this
Week 1-4
Swoll 250 (3 pills through out day)

Week 1-4
caber/clomid or
Forma-Stanzol??

Animal pak for its liver support (is this not good enough for liver??)
Performance Complex
Uni-Liver™4,080 mg**
Carnitine25 mg**
Choline250 mg**
Eleuthero (root)1,750 mg**
Hawthorne (berry)250 mg**
Inositol125 mg**
Milk Thistle (seed)500 mg**
Oriental Ginseng (root)250 mg**
Para-Aminobenzoic Acid400 mg**
Pyridoxine α−Ketoglutarate200 mg

Testrol after swoll 250 (sounds like not good tbooster?)
Nutritional Facts
Serving Size: 2 Tablets
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per ServingServing% DV
Epimedium Extract (10% flavonoids as icariin)(whole plant)
100 mg
Xanthroparmelia Scabrosa (lichen)
30 mg
Ginkgo Biloba (Leaf)
100 mg
Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide)
450 mg
113.000%
Zinc (as Zinc Sulfate)
30 mg
200.000%
Selenium (as Selenomethionine)
50 mcg
71.000%
Saw Palmetto Berries
100 mg
Damiana Leaf
50 mg
L-Arginine (as L-Arginine HCl)
150 mg
Fenugreek Seed
100 mg
Cnidium monnieri (aerial parts)
30 mg
Tribulus Terrestris Extract (45% saponins)(stem and dried fruit)
500 mg
Avena Sativa (aerial parts)
500 mg
Mucuna Pruriens Seed Extract [10% L-dihydroxyphenylalanine (L-DOPA)]
100 mg
Eurycoma Longifolia (long jack) root
100 mg

Thanks Guys, I really appreciate your feed back.

I would just get a SERM like Nolva to treat emergency gyno and for recovery. You don't need a ton of sups. Take the PH/DS blend and use a SERM for PCT.

BTW, I love Methylstenbolone but that dose is pretty low.

Back