• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Just share...

slyonepunch

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey everyone,
I’ve been out of electric power for 3 days because of Sandy, Franken bitch hurricane...
I’ve train in my cold and dark home gym in my basement without light and music. (The focus on muscles was just amazing; it was like being blind and deaf!)
Now the power’s back and I want to hear you guys about the music you’re listening while pumping some iron. Just take 2 seconds and share what is giving you the drive to bang some extra reps. (metal, hip hop or whatever you want, I’m just looking for some new stuff!)
Thanks.
Sly

Three types of music I listen to when I workout: rock, rap, dubstep.

Damn there's so many Different choices- it can change day to day for me.
Some bands/ Artisits
3 days grace, puddlemudd, five finger death punch, The game, emeinem, lil Wayne, kid rock, bloodhound gang....hell even a few country tunes can get me a little pumped.

good to see you back around Sly

Damn there's so many Different choices- it can change day to day for me.
Some bands/ Artisits
3 days grace, puddlemudd, five finger death punch, The game, emeinem, lil Wayne, kid rock, bloodhound gang....hell even a few country tunes can get me a little pumped.

good to see you back around Sly

So good to be back, NOW I can see the light!
(Country? Really bro? You got to share some titles... as a French Canadian, my musical culture is really short regarding country music but hey... I can give a try!)

Back