• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

OTC sleep aids

nuttz51

I am a pothead
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Getting ready to jump into my first tren run and wondering if there's anything decent for sleep aids in the OTC medicine/supplement category.

I know a lot of guys use valium and xanax but if I try that I'm gonna end up back in J status real quick lol.

I have really bad insomnia and take a number of prescription meds for it, but I supplement them with melatonin. Melatonin is a really good natural sleep aid. You can pick up a bottle of it a Wal-Mart or somewhere for just a few bucks. If you need a sleep aid, give melatonin a shot.

Melatonin. You can get it on amazon. The lower the dose the better and more effective. 1-3mg is a good dose, taken a bit before you want to sleep.

Also take care of any tension before sleeping.

I dont have sleeping problems
But if i absolutely need to sleep

5mg of melatonin puts me out like a mother fucker.
First time I took it, I could not even wake up. I woke up, but kept on falling asleep. Like i was awake then literally saw the my room "melt" into my dream world. Shit is crazy.

Melatonin and wal mart brand unisom knockoff both work well for me brother

Melatonin is extremely safe and effective; as is 25mg of Benadryl.

I worked the night shift for some 25yrs and had terrible insomnia for some time . Discovered melatonin and it really saved me . The trick is to find the smallest dose that is effective for you . Sometimes it does cause nightmares . Safe and very cheap though .

Like everyone else is saying, melatonin! Or just a cheap sleep aid if that doesn't work. I like melatonin myself though

Dried tart cherries. Cheap at Costco/Amazon. Supposedly have a high natural content of melatonin. Personally I feel much better deeper sleep with the trippy vivid "melatonin" dreams from the cherries vs. the pill supplement (3mg). If no help then Benadryl/Unisom def works but makes me groggy in AM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if it will work for you, but for me it only takes 3-Zyrtec and 4-scoops of Robitussin to knock me off for a long time... Those are the best sleeping days I have.

IML Gear Cream!
I remember the good old days when I could sleep soundly even if a freight train rolled through the room. These days, I'm not so lucky, so I have sleep aids down to an art. I prefer things that are natural and non habit forming, at least for daily use. I'm not opposed to the use of Nytol on occasion.

Here's what I use:

*5HTP - This helps with general relaxation and brain function. I think it increases serotonin. I take 2 a day, one in the afternoon, one at dinner.

*Melatonin - Be careful with this. Many people overdose, and it disrupts your sleep if you do. Melatonin signals your body that it's time to fall asleep - it starts the sleep cycle. 1mg is usually about what you want, maybe a little less or more, but you probably don't need 5mg, which is commonly seen. Take it about 30 minutes prior to bed and never re-take it during the night if you wake up. It can cause strange dreams if you take too much, I've heard.

*Calms Forte - This is a natural supplement made by Hylands. It's supposed to relax you to help you fall asleep. Non-habit forming. I take 3 before bed. Truthfully, I can't swear that this works, but it's cheap, so I use it anyway.

*L-Theanine - This is an amino acid found in green tea. It's supposed to help you relax without drowsiness, but I find it helps at night too. The brand I use is Body First, and it also has Inositol, a B vitamin that helps with brain function.

*Magnesium - In addition to helping with cramps, this also helps you relax in general. It helps your body keep calcium in balance and relaxes your muscles. I take 2tsp in water, right after dinner. The brand I use is Natural Calm by Natural Vitality. Prices vary, so shop around. I like the Lemon flavor. It has a laxative effect, so don't take too much.

*One thing I have not tried, but plan to, is Valerian Root. I hear it smells bad. Valerian is supposedly good over the long term to help you relax and improve your sleep cycle. I've heard that it has cumulative effects over time, so it's better to take it regularly. I've also read that 10% of people are actually energized, not relaxed by it, so proceed with caution.

*This next thing will sound crazy, but here goes: Apparently the blue light from LEDs, computer screens, and TVs activates the pineal gland and disrupts sleep. It's hard to avoid in the evenings for most of us, but you can wear orange glasses that counter-act the blue light. I bought mine on Amazon - they are orange safety glasses. I wear them while watching TV or working on the computer until bedtime. Maybe it's all in my head, but it does seem to help settle your brain at night. They were cheap - under $10, so it can't cost much to try it. Search Amazon for "Uvex Skyper Safety Eyewear, Orange UV Extreme". Yes, I look stupid while wearing them watching TV. Clearly, there's nothing that I won't do for a good night's sleep. :D

Lol scoops of robitussin? Didn't know it came in powder form. Also that must really make the world spin pretty hard if you don't go to sleep. I robo tripped a few times when I was younger that shit is horrible

Entheogens are pretty damn effective high doses of Kratom will knock you out just avoid low dosages as they are stimulating. Keeping in mind this induces a opiate like buzz quite a strong one.

Alternatively just pop some fucking valium they are easier to find online than AAS :D

Back