• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Mast P or NPP for 2nd cycle

GearNoob

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
4 weeks into my first cycle. 500 mg test E per week with injections every 3.5 days plus 30 day t-bol kick start 60 mg per with last 30 day var 40 mg per day. Also taking aromasin 12.5 ed and will start HCG 500 iu per week once it arrives and have proper PCT on hand. At this point I already know I am going to do another cycle and have already ordered pharma grade testoviron depot and prop. I'm looking into adding in another compound and wanted others advice on which one to add. I started this cycle with lean bulk as the goal and I am doing that but the bulk is coming quicker than I expected as I am getting comments as to how jacked I am now and my girl is commenting on how I look like a meathead. She has a history of dating meatheads so this is a good thing. I am 32 yrs old with 14 years of consistent lifting under my belt and my diet is by and large clean with no processed food. Started 5'9" 173 12% bf, now 182 11% bf and have 8 more weeks on this cycle.

I think NPP is greatly underrated. I just love it. I'd go that for sure 200mg 2 x wk(400mg wk). Personally Mast prop goes hand and hand with NPP but considering it's your second go, keep it simple.
500mg test E (250mg 2 x)
400mg wk NPP (200mg 2x)
An oral if you choose would be great for a kicker. I love the simple stuff, so I'd go with a little D-bol. The synergy with nandrolone is perfect.
All around solid, and feel good cycle. Which I think is important, especially your second go.
Good luck.

You may want to use something for prolactin, which a lot of guys have. I'm not too bad but I still use a little pramiprexole at night when using 19nors. It's a great drug, just dose very, very low to start and go slowly or you will fucking hate it. But done right, there are a lot more pros, then cons.
But don't take that lightly. You won't be able to get out of bed and if you do you will probably throw your guts up.

Thanks for the advice guys. The hair loss is my biggest concern with the mast. I can get lean pretty easily by just doing some cardio even though I hate it. My ability to lean out is why I was thinking the mast would be great cause I could get very shredded if I were to add that to my next cycle. My goal is not to be a mass monster.

It's all diet and proper Ancillaries. I can get shredded on test, npp, and D-bol. I don't retain much water anyway but with the right stuff that works well with your body will counteract much of the unwanted estrogenic sides. Just my 2 cents. Also NPP is quite different from Deca. I know it's just an Ester but I respond quite well.

Diet is huge Jim that's for sure. I am starting to get that more dialed in. My biggest struggle is eating enough, I'm just not hungry enough some of the time. I need to get better at meal prep. I'm very interested in NPP due to the strength increase and joint relief I also want to run a faster acting substance.

Mast isn't so gentle when it comes to hairloss.
I am a big fan of NPP.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

if you're not genetically predispositioned to hairloss you won't get it. I've ran several cycles of mast between 500-700mg's/wk and my hair haven't moved one cm.

edited to add: NPP gets my vote, but running both definitely gets my vote.

if you're not genetically predispositioned to hairloss you won't get it. I've ran several cycles of mast between 500-700mg's/wk and my hair haven't moved one cm.

edited to add: NPP gets my vote, but running both definitely gets my vote.
1 milimiter at a time will eventually add up to a centimeter or two.
9ce32fa87cbce94a39f9bf4f31077621_view.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
As someone goes down this journey I think a test and npp cycle make so much sense as a next step . Nandrolone is well tolerated and is one of the most used AAS compounds . I stay nice and lean on npp with quality gains and my joints feels wonderful . Most guys feel really good on this combo . Mast is another fav for sure but I'd go with npp first .

NPP was my second cycle and was great for a lean bulk.

TPA-600mgs a week
NPP-350mgs a week
aromasin-as needed
caber-.5mgs twice a week

Back