• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

is female hormone panel all i need?

Unlisted

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
i neee to get bloodwork done for my trt and pre cycle stats just to check test levels plus estrogen, rbc/hemocrit and whatever else is important at this point and not sure if female hormone panel is all i need or lipid as well? and is labs md still the place to go or since that sticky in 2012 something better is out there? the cheeper the better right now...

What does you cycle look like?

Yes, if you are doing just a test only cycle then the female panel is good enough...lipid is always good to add as well if you are doing orals

Good luck!

It'll show RBC/WBC, test, e2, etc.

thx...im just doing w precycle test..not on cyclejust trt dose right now....and cycle will mainly be test with a dbol kick

Answered your PM

Depending on where you get your labs done, some female panels don't include hematocrit levels. That is something you will want to check mid-cycle and post cycle. The few places that I've gone I had to order that separately.

Both Private MD and Labs MD include hemocrit, hemoglobin, and RBC in the female hormone panel.

The only things you won't get with that are free test, lipids, and PSA which might be something to check periodically but not something I do every time. More like twice a year

Just to add to some of the above suggestions... if you ever plan to run Tren you may want to get a baseline of your prolactin levels as well. Then test again later in the cycle. That being said keep in mind that PrivateMD Labs doesn't give correct E2 numbers with Tren in your system. Something to do with the testing protocol they use. LabsMD seems to have a better testing protocol that shows true E2 numbers with Tren in your system. I know you mentioned you plan on doing a TRT run but thought I'd add a little for future reference.

IML Gear Cream!
sounds good and thx all for the info....also Rainier thx for the pm...much appreciated..

Back