• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

NFL Gear Giveaway!!!

Bout2getReal

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

NFL Gear Giveaway!!!!

image.php

Since we are new here we have been trying to think of a good contest. Well whats better than ONE good contest: A SERIES OF CONTESTS :)

Contest:

Every week we will choose one NFL game and have the members guess the score, total passing yards and total throwing yards. The winner will be based on the final score of the game. The yardage might be used in a tie breaker situation. Or maybe we might use the Monday night game for that. We can cross that bridge when we get to it.

Prizes:
The "product of the week" which AMA will choose and we will announce on the contest thread in our sub forum. At the end of the season if this had been received well AMA will giveaway a full blown cycle.

interesting idea for a contest.

Aren't passing and throwing the same thing?

Aren't passing and throwing the same thing?

Of course they are not!!! :) LOL Thanks for catching that. No punt i mean pun intended. Passing and Rushing is what i meant.

I will say this sounds familiar.... But awesome idea. Glad someone is using this idea:)

Get your predictions in before the game starts.

with my luck in picking football teams...Big D is gonna pull-off an upset. i'm sticking with ATL though!

About 5 hours left till game time. Enter the contest if you want a chance to win.

Congratulations to Thunder46 for winning our first NFL Gear Giveaway!!! Tune in for next weeks game and next weeks prize. Untill then come check out our threads and our site. And if you need help feel free to pm me.

Back