• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Suggestions on adex

Deuce

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok was cruising on 250mg/week cyp getting rid of gyno from last cycle with letro. Gyno gone now.

Now running 350mg/week test prop and 525mg/week tren ace pinning daily. Just started monday. Also taking 50mg winny/day.

My estrogen must still be low because I don't have much of a sex drive. I know bloodtest but money is tight and I'm busy.

Have some adex from Dragon and took .5mg on monday.

I kinda want to wait until my estrogen is back up and sex drive is back before I take more estrogen control.Just don't want it jumping too high out of nowhere.

You guys think I'll really need much adex at 350mg prop a week?

Also have prami on hand for any tren problems. First run with tren.

Thanks in advance bros

I ran a similar cycle a few months back. I was running Test E @ 500mg and Tren E @ 750mg. I used adex at .50 EOD and it worked like a champ! Did not even have to break out my prami.

That is similar, think I should wait until I have my sex drive back then implement that dosing schedule? Thats what makes sense to me.

EDIT: Also, does anyone run prami at low dose to preven prolactin sides?

That is similar, think I should wait until I have my sex drive back then implement that dosing schedule? Thats what makes sense to me.

EDIT: Also, does anyone run prami at low dose to preven prolactin sides?

Not sure about waiting for the sex drive to come back. When I was on Tren and Test, if the wind blew to hard, it would have gave me a massive hard on.

Alright, see what others say. Seems bad to keep my libido so low, rarely jerk off, I'm gonna lose my stamina!:jerkit:

You might have crushed your E2.

Your ratio of test / tren might be causing libido issues.

A-dex might cause E2 rebound.

Honestly, you've got too much guess work going on. Your inability to get bloods done with the attitude of you're busy is a cop out. MAKE THE TIME.

Too much going on to give an honest answer that would help. Anything right now without bloods is a guess.

I know I crushed e2. That was the intention to destroy the gyno.

Just took 4th pin of test/tren so I doubt that's it. Didn't have sex drive before I started this cycle. Gotta be low e.

I can make time for bloods I just try to get outa spending money lol

I wasn't aware adex would CAUSE rebound tho.

Thanks for the input xyz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know I crushed e2. That was the intention to destroy the gyno.

Just took 4th pin of test/tren so I doubt that's it. Didn't have sex drive before I started this cycle. Gotta be low e.

I can make time for bloods I just try to get outa spending money lol

I wasn't aware adex would CAUSE rebound tho.

Thanks for the input xyz

Yes, letro will crush your E2.

A-dex MIGHT cause rebound, that's why I would suggest using aromasin, it's a suicidal.

Bloods and time will tell.

Well I'm past the point of estrogen rebound I think. Tapered off letro like two weeks ago and ran raloxifene and exemestane to prevent rebound.

Only trying rebound because I ended up with gyno last cycle while on exemestane and estrogen was in the 30s on bloods

Well, nipples are fuckin sore. I must be the most susceptible son of a bitch to gyno.

Anyway, gonna get a bloodtest. Should I go ahead and add the progesterone test to the hormone panel as well?

IML Gear Cream!
I would add the prolactin test . There is nothing you can do to lower progesterone except to stop the offending compounds .

Ok thank you.

Deuce, don't worry brother, I'm just as gyno prone. We can be sad panda's together. No homo.

Yea get bloods. Also everytime I go after gyno with letro it takes time for my sex drive to return. Even after I'm back to a healthy level, it just takes a few weeks. Idk why, my guess is my dick goes on vaca and gets lazy, although I can't prove that lol

Well ima be back on letro. This is a pain in the ace. Never had this much trouble first few cycles

Back