• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Critique My Cycle

TigerTailgater

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This is my upcoming cycle I have planned. Anyone see anything I need to change?

Test Prop - Week 1 - 6 (450mg week)

NPP - Week 1 - 6 (300mg week)
D-bol - Week 1- 6 (30mg a day spread out)

Winny - Week 7-12 (50mg a day)
Test P - Week 7 - 12 (300 mg week)
Tren A - Week 7 -10 (450 mg week)

Clomid - 100/100/50/50
Nolva - 40/40/20/20
Aromasin - 12.5 EOD

I'm just a novice got 2 cycles in, I didn't run as much as you, but on my 2nd cycle I cut the Clomid to 50/50/50/50 due to what I read around here since I was running nolva also and it helped my mood a lot during first weeks of PCT, but to this novice everything looks good

lucky you, that made me a whiny bitch, but clomid, nolva, aromasin, is my combo for sure here on out

This is my upcoming cycle I have planned. Anyone see anything I need to change?

Test Prop - Week 1 - 6 (450mg week)

NPP - Week 1 - 6 (300mg week)
D-bol - Week 1- 6 (30mg a day spread out)

Winny - Week 7-12 (50mg a day)
Test P - Week 7 - 12 (300 mg week)
Tren A - Week 7 -10 (450 mg week)

Clomid - 100/100/50/50
Nolva - 40/40/20/20
Aromasin - 12.5 EOD

What are your goals with this cycle?

You bulking then cutting in the same cycle?

You don't need nolva AND clomid, one or the other.

HCG would be beneficial.

My goals are basically to lean bulk. I was was just wondering if anyone has done something similar. I am leaning to maybe just run Test P, Tren A and Winny. I actually have some HCG on the way.

My goals are basically to lean bulk. I was was just wondering if anyone has done something similar. I am leaning to maybe just run Test P, Tren A and Winny. I actually have some HCG on the way.

Calories and cardio determine what's going to happen.

Why use cutting drugs (tren, winstrol) if you're trying to get bigger? Makes no sense.

If you just want to use tren to use it (seems like too many people on this board do), knock yourself out.

Ever hear anyone run a bulk with tren and winstrol? Seems like most use NPP, deca, dbol or a-bombs. Something tells me the latter works better?

Calories and cardio determine what's going to happen.

Why use cutting drugs (tren, winstrol) if you're trying to get bigger? Makes no sense.

If you just want to use tren to use it (seems like too many people on this board do), knock yourself out.

Ever hear anyone run a bulk with tren and winstrol? Seems like most use NPP, deca, dbol or a-bombs. Something tells me the latter works better?

Makes sense. I was just curious if anyone had tried anything similar.

A-bombs? what are you referring to please? I like the sound of it for sure, plus I'm a TEST DECA kinda guy anyways... and I never had any results from Dbol despite all the hype(only used GENEZA labs, but everyone says they're good to go, I dunno)

IML Gear Cream!
Holy shit this threads from 2 years ago, so I'm basically talking to myself aren't I lol

Are you on some medication my man? Or perhaps miss a few doses of your meds?? You seem to be a bit confused.

12 weeks of orals is a little ugly. I'd drop the stanazol push the NPP all the way out, up your test when you come off the dbols.

For a lean bulk, you're going to have to hit the cardio hard still, but get enough calories in to grow. It's hard to lean bulk effectively

12 weeks of orals is a little ugly. I'd drop the stanazol push the NPP all the way out, up your test when you come off the dbols.

For a lean bulk, you're going to have to hit the cardio hard still, but get enough calories in to grow. It's hard to lean bulk effectively

Thanks for the input brotha! I think I am just going to pin Test P, NPP and kick it off with D-Bol for the first 4 weeks, then up the Test like you mentioned.

You're welcome, everyone loves NPP just make sure you manage your estro

Back