• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Yeee Buddy the BIG 27

Mp5navy187

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My twentys are almost done now its really time to grind and get serious about alot of things in life.... But right im happy its my birthday gonna party it up with my boys then back to reality....

You guys here on the forum are all considered to me friends thx for everything :kiss::jerkit:

4xydv1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Happy bday brother .....u say the big 27 :roflmao:.....I would kill to turn back the clock to 27yrs :p

Happy birthday! I don't remember being 27, so it must of been a good year.

Ha thx guys def pumped for my birthday

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Listen I almost forgot all jokes aside, brother use ur head dont do nothin dangerous or too stupid ....:thinking:

Most likely going to yard to start my nite off then go bar hopping along @ the beach nothing crazy hopefullly met some women

Most likely going to yard to start my nite off then go bar hopping along @ the beach nothing crazy hopefullly met some women

Happy Bday bro! Good luck getting a chick!! It should be pretty easy being your birthday and all.

Back