• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

bp new doc update.

mkpaint

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok bp was 160/78 and 150/82 left/right arms doc wasn't worried since im dropping a few pounds he thinks this will work out ok. Well I hit the doctor lotto decided either I was going to have doc I could tell all to or no doc. So I told him off record about low test and no one would help so I supplemented it myself and told him I had bloodwork done where I was 975 and felt good. He agreed that as soon as I want to stop long enough to crash he would put me on try and keep me in the 900 range no problem. Now I didn't tell him about tren or orals but told him I was pushing the test dose high occasionally and he didn't even blink. Think I may have found a good one that cares.

Congrats on finding a good doc.

Must have relieved a lot right there, I'm sure your bp dropped after telling your doc. Sounds like you got a good one...

Back