• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anyone have any success with hgh?

Mojo

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hgh seems like the real deal ie sly Stallone, anyone have personal experience?

Along with aas and diet and alot of hard work it does give u an edge ......

HGH is like the finishing touch...It isn't gonna give you much mass, it won't get you super lean. But what it does is it works with aas and diet to make every work better. so if aas, diet, and training make the equation 1+1+1=3 adding hgh make 1+1+1=6.

I agree with twisted and diesel on what you can expect from an HGH cycle. The only problem I have found is unless you have Stallone's bank roll, and connections, good HGH can be hard to find, and even harder to afford. Even good sources find out they have junk HGH sitting on their shelves.

Rule number 1 is never trust any generic gh...only go with serostim, genos, and humatrope if you can afford it. If not I tell people you're better off with peptides

That was some of the best answers I could hope for. My many thanks to you gentleman

Yes. I used it twice, for four months each time at 4iu a day. (Riptropins) Both were after injuries, second injury being broken toes. It def helped the cycle I was on be more productive as far as gains (best cycles ever) and I could stray from my diet and not gain any fat, actually was leaning up even more. I was lol when my Dr. took Xrays and commented in awe at how fast my bones were fusing together. ;-)

Yes. I used it twice, for four months each time at 4iu a day. (Riptropins) Both were after injuries, second injury being broken toes. It def helped the cycle I was on be more productive as far as gains (best cycles ever) and I could stray from my diet and not gain any fat, actually was leaning up even more. I was lol when my Dr. took Xrays and commented in awe at how fast my bones were fusing together. ;-)

Back