• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Highest dost test per ml, single long ester, what would be a good source?

tpe4ever

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi,

I'm hoping to find highly concentrated test in an ethanate ester or longer. I see plenty of blends out there up to 450mg/ml which is otherwise great, but I want a single ester.

Thanks!

I think AA has test 500?

- - - Updated - - -

Anabolic America

500 is going to be painful unless you warm it up with a tren a or test prop. Concentration per cc might just not up really bad. I ran 450 per cc and never again. NEVER.

Had test e 400 felt like I got kicked by a horse in my quad. Can't believe I finished the cycle with that Shit. Good results though.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

I noticed you only have 12 posts which doesn't mean you don't know your gears...maybe just joined recently. ...anyways back to the point.... If you never ran very high Mg/Ml Test....you might wanna start at something like 300mg/ml....cuz T400 and even higher is gonna leave you with the pain of a Bruce Lee kick..!!!! Now if you have ran high mg/ml Test before...than you know what is coming...and by all means listen to the these guys told you some sources..!!! Good luck bro..!!! -----peace

I know of one source that has Test 500, but its a blend of test e and test cyp, both being long esters. I am tempted to give it a go here soon... But waiting on someother things to get back in stock first. Time is running out though... Killer summer get cut the fuck up cycle starts soon.

^^if you are talking about Anabolic America's Super Test 500. You are out of luck. Last I read they decided to stop selling. To many complaints on the PAINFUL pip.

P.s i have one of the last vials

Biotech has smooth ts400

Bio-tech HAD smooth 400... The first batch I had was smooth as silk, recently got a batch that felt like you lit a tennis ball on fire and stuck it in my ass cheek!! They used to use ethyl oleate as a preservative in their 400, someone told me they switched to benzyl alcohol and it definitely feels like it. Son of a bitch that hurt, and the test flu I had fucking sucked!!

IML Gear Cream!
Bio-tech HAD smooth 400... The first batch I had was smooth as silk, recently got a batch that felt like you lit a tennis ball on fire and stuck it in my ass cheek!! They used to use ethyl oleate as a preservative in their 400, someone told me they switched to benzyl alcohol and it definitely feels like it. Son of a bitch that hurt, and the test flu I had fucking sucked!!
That's the problem. High mg test is just a selling feature it's never dosed correctly. Ur better off with t250

Highest I've seen is Test E 400. It's pretty common. Any more than that sounds painful.

I used to run Denkall T 400 in the days, man talk about pain for days, couldn't sit down for 2-3 days, felt like being kicked by a mule, but I loved it, suck it up!

These are going to be painful as hell... is there a reason you can't just shoot more mLs?

I like to mix my test ahead of time in a sterile vial, then pull into a syringe to inject. With that in mind, the mg/ml matters and the pip doesn't. If the test is (assuming accurately dosed) at 300, 400, or 500mg/ml, that means fewer ml for each inject.

When also adding mast e, Tren e, and possibly a dash of deca (for joints), it can wind up quite a few ml per week. I want to keep the volume of injects to an absolute maximum of 3ml eod.

Let's have a more specific example:

Test 450+ Mast 200 at a 1:1 mix yields
Test 225+Mast 100 (per ml), and no pip worth mentioning.

My problem is that the test 450 I have is a blend of 5 esters and I am less comfortable than when using a single ester containing Test c, even if I inject eod.

Lots of posters have mentioned some sources of concentrated test that they like, but not the ester or whether it is a single ester. I'm hoping to find single ester sources, preferably ones that have a verified concentration as advertised. Otherwise I may have to consider going back to the old test c 250mg/ml, and wrestle with a mix that gives me enough mg per week without being an uncomfortable inject volume.

Seen 300 places that seems to not leave and pip

I used to run Denkall T 400 in the days, man talk about pain for days, couldn't sit down for 2-3 days, felt like being kicked by a mule, but I loved it, suck it up!
Prior to ip buying the brand denkall was the bomb.

Get Shredded!
The pendadex is smooth as silk. Pinning it now through a 29g slin. No pip at all. Anything higher would most likely pinch a tad.

I've actually heard the hex is smooth as hell. I was just cutting and didn't get to use it yet. I will be hitting some hex next bulk tho!

Back