• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Whos got the real deal Anadrol 50

leebigdaddy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I remember in the 90's when I was doing powerlifting meets , I was using the real pharmacy grade Anadrol...... I would run 1 tab a day and like clockwork on the 3rd week my benchpress would jump 80 to 100 pds. I miss that shit !!!!! Does anyone have that effect when running Drols anymore?

Heh, tried once , before 2 years i think. It was Turkish product by Abdi Ibrahim. Real deal. If you can get one, that thing will work like charm. Cheers

The Anapolons are amazing..Last run I did with them was the drol/dbol combo.. The British dispensary aren't to shabby either..Know your source/sources, you can still obtain legit human grade drols all day long..

the feeling that these things give you is like none other, they stand in a league of their own, and with great reason

Agreed. I have some anapolon and gen shi drol. Love it man

Just started 100mg/day of OP's drol on Monday. Anyone else tried it? Not too many first-person reviews on their forum.

I never ran anything from Gen shi...one day I will..keep us posted on their drol

Thinkin about throwing it some now.. Probably a little over kill drug wise to what I'm currently running. But hey, wife's friend sees me today and says "wtf you've got fucking huge" and asked me to flex then the drugs are worth it! ;)

it never gets old when someone gives you a compliment,as selfish as this lifestyle is we need as many compliments as we can get because the mirror and the scale does no justice
Aint that the truth!

it never gets old when someone gives you a compliment,as selfish as this lifestyle is we need as many compliments as we can get because the mirror and the scale does no justice

The tren has helped... A little ;)

Oh it feels good and I'm not even the type to have an ego, still don't, never will

do you get the bloat from anadrol or this anapolin like dbol does?

I am running Iran hormone Anadrol, and switched to Abdi Ibrahim Anadrol, both are g2g

getting a compliment and liking it does not mean you haven't even my brother, sometimes it's just reassuring that your hard work is paying off

Yeah i def need compliments. Grew up being called fatass and lardass then highschool hit and lifted seriously and now people get scared. Fuck the haters huh?

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

Back in the day, Anapolon's were getting popped like Pez in my gym. I have a couple boxes laying around for use come this fall. Love them with EQ and Tren.

Back