• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Just incase there was any confusion

Gibbs

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This is where your food comes out of.

6y9yty9e.jpg

-jwgibbons

That's where I place my erect cock n' balls when you post stupidity like this. GICH

If by inbox you mean your moms ass..... count me in ;)

-jwgibbons

Nothing but mom insults from you? You truly are a one dimensional idiot. Anything original to come out of your pie hole or are you just going to keep on ripping off old stale crap from the 80's?

Waiting on you sugar tits. STEP UP YOUR GAME.

Come on over, bend over and I'll give you a sample. STFU.

You get insulted so much that you just can't tell when something isn't an insult.
Not my fault you can't tell the difference anymore.
I was gonna learn your unique trick .

Btw if all you got is a sample, it's not worth my time. I'd need at least 4" to make me cum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always say stick with what works.... and if it chapped your ass enough to make a post than clearly it worked.

-jwgibbons

LMFAO. LOL at you thinking you made me upset. I love the fact that you're such a useless tool box. You proved it in less than 4 posts. I own you. GICH.

You get insulted so much that you just can't tell when something isn't an insult.
Not my fault you can't tell the difference anymore.
I was gonna learn your unique trick .

Btw if all you got is a sample, it's not worth my time. I'd need at least 4" to make me cum.

LOL, bring it. You got nothing.

Haha. You think you own me? Thats a joke the only reason your getting a reply is you took the time to make a thread dedicated to me. Kiss

-jwgibbons

^^Thinks he's witty, LOL.

LOL, bring it. You got nothing.

I can neg to bitch. You're not clever, smart or funny. You don't own anyone. You can't even muster a comeback to combat me. You're not on my level. Stick with messing with those who are beneath you.

I can neg to bitch. You're not clever, smart or funny. You don't own anyone. You can't even muster a comeback to combat me. You're not on my level. Stick with messing with those who are beneath you.

ANOTHER Meltdown. Sorry Bro, didn't know you'd get this upset.

You mad Bro?

You neg me , then I neg you and you post it. Lmao. You're a pussy irl and on this forum .

Translation: I'm a crybaby who's feelings are hurt because someone negged me on an internet board.

GICH.

Translation: I'm a crybaby who's feelings are hurt because someone negged me on an internet board.

GICH.

No that's not the translation. You really are a pussy. Talk all day, I'm done with you and your insecure personality.

Btw GICH pussy

No that's not the translation. You really are a pussy. Talk all day, I'm done with you and your insecure personality.

Btw GICH pussy

Meltdown completed. How many posts did that take 3-4?

so who's getting neg trained, I negged both to be sure

Back