• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Need help please read !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kconn2

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
need some advice I have been taking phentermine have lost 22lbs im 6'4 and was 273 now 251 want to get to about 235 240 was thinking about adding a cycle of tren in there to help shred fat and cut up has anyone done this or have any suggestions?

Proper nutrition and training should drive your goal brother.

i have been on phen for 4 weeks down 22 lbs haven't taken any gear in prob 2 months i have been eating better at a 2100 calorie diet work out 3-4 times a week but my question is should i add some tren in there to shred fat and cut up...??? im just scared to put back unnecessary water weight and have a moon face again because i was holding alot of water weight when id cycle in the past and have a wedding coming up and just trying to lean up and look good !

so im guessing just eat clean and train and stay away from the tren ? thanks for yalls input

so im guessing just eat clean and train and stay away from the tren ? thanks for yalls input

Yes... You are already on phentermine which is linked to high enough bp
+ it usually means you have a lot of room to manipulate your diet still if you couldn't drop the weight without phentermine

not to mention high bodyfat = higher estrogen levels on cycle = more aromatization and/or sides etc

Proper nutrition and training should drive your goal brother.

^^^^this .........besides ur a stimulant now ...addin tren to that would just stress ur heart even more and if ur on thick side that wouldnt be too smart.....

Back