• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tren Cough

meow

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Yup.. just got my 1st one. Its uncomfortable but really not that bad since a little fresh air goes a long way. How do you bros deal with the tren cough?

Tren cough has only happened when I nick a vein. Never due to dosage

Yup no other sides. .75ml 4x week for right now, with 2 caps of Prolacterone. Loving the ride so far.

Yup.. just got my 1st one. Its uncomfortable but really not that bad since a little fresh air goes a long way. How do you bros deal with the tren cough?

When i first was blessed with the taste of "Oils From Heaven" person giving me the shot said not to breath normally. Short slow breathes and i never had tren cough. When the needle went in my right delt, i could taste the oil as it went into my body. As if being kissed by a chick eating a greasy hamburger. Just so sexual.

I just lay in the fetal position on my bed gasping for air. Big true.

with Trenabolic by Asia pharma its will never happen..ask Heavyiron mod here!
He said tren cough not canola cough:coffee: jk
Jo don't think there's anything you can do but ride it out. I've almost puked from some strong tren ace I had last summer.

I have had it a bunch of times, mostley from pellets!Not a nice feeling
Worst time was from a calf shot,almost dialed 911....

Tren cough has only happened when I nick a vein. Never due to dosage

Exactly what he said. I haven't had it in a long time, but my worst episode was 10 or 15 minutes - that was a doozy bad enough to make me ask what the hell I was doing. When it passed I was all good again.

Oh dear god. That is an inherent side effect of tren. The only way AP's shit doesn't make you cough is if it's straight grapeseed oil.

I get it once in a while. Combining the Tren along with other gear in the syringe and depressing the plunger slowly seems to greatly reduce the occurance. When I do get it, depending on how bad it is, I'll either just sit down and wait it out or go drink some milk.

I injected tren in both shoulders last night both bled but no cough. I really think there's more to it than hitting a vein. Or why wouldn't you get deca cough or primo cough? You inject it in the same spots you'd think eventually you would hit a vein right?

I agree D. I've had times where I bled like a stuck pig and no cough. Then I have times when nothing comes out and I cough like crazy.

Personally if I just go slow it seems to not be bad at all. That's my remedy.

Back