• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Budget Bodybuilding: How to do it.

exerciseordie

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
​Fat Rich Man Vs. Poor Jacked Guy​

Alright guys, I am wanting to hear food choices you all make when you are trying to conserve money for any reason. When that time hits I keep my food choices simple. Eggs, chicken, rice, and things like that. So lets hear from you guys. Feel free to throw in food choices you make when you are treating yourself as well, maybe something not so cheap (sushi for me). Lets hear the ideas!

Buy in bulk and freeze you shit sucka. I love meat (no homo) also im skeet. At walmart I switch stickers of the big thing of beef with the little one so I pay like $5 for 3lbs.

Deer meat when I'm back home but where I'm at now. There's no hunting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boneless skinless chicken
costco bags of frozen veggies
fresh veggies if on sale
yams
costco version of mrs dash, plus garlic, paprika, cumin
crystal light

Only buy things that are on sale.

Start your own lab and start selling gear at your local gym.

Eggs, chicken thighs (bone-in, caveman style, or pull off the meat after cooking), giant bags of rice and frozen veggies.

I look at the online sales adds at the local grocery stores for deals on meats. Usually go to wal mart for egg whites, cottage cheese, and pasta. Been thinking about working on my power clean so I can steal a small calf from the farm down the road.

I look at the online sales adds at the local grocery stores for deals on meats. Usually go to wal mart for egg whites, cottage cheese, and pasta. Been thinking about working on my power clean so I can steal a small calf from the farm down the road.

^ gets meat in alley in the forum of sausage..... will not attain jwgibbons status till he quits taking it in the rectum.

-jwgibbons

IML Gear Cream!
Same great ideas so far! Any more?

Chicken Thigh meats are cheap. Saw 6lbs for 6 bones. I just remove skin. Managers special I buy those up anything steaks, pork, fish and freeze em. Brown rice in bulk. I buy heads of lettuce make my own salads seems to be cheaper than bags. Walk around the store and check.

Grilled 32oz of chicken a day
2 packets of brown rice
455g red potatoes
2cups oatmeal
2 bags of steam veggies

I have been eating just this for a few weeks. I alter oatmeal amount depending on workout days.

Grilled 32oz of chicken a day
2 packets of brown rice
455g red potatoes
2cups oatmeal
2 bags of steam veggies

I have been eating just this for a few weeks. I alter oatmeal amount depending on workout days.

Im pretty identical almost to the t. How do you cook your potatoes bushmaster?

-jwgibbons

Is that all your meals for the day? You use protein shakes? Or carbodine pre/post/ intra?

-jwgibbons

That's it really. Not going too crazy right now. A little test and gh and letting eating clean and lifting do all the work. Will add an intra when I plateau and pull from my last meal. I like to experiment. Do you use liquid aminos to cook with?

Some solid info here..

chicken breasts
sweet potatoes
kale
spinach
extra lean ground turkey
tilapia
oatmeal
eggs
raw almonds

Back