• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New to the board

mrxplosive

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi everyone, just wanted to introduce myself. I am back on the boards for the first time in several years. Was working out hard and seriously big and strong when I was diagnosed with an auto immune disorder that shut me down big time for 3 or 4 years. I have been working out pretty hard again for the last 2-3 years, but still have a ways to go before I get back to the level I want. I'm not a bodybuilder, powerlifter, or a runner/track athlete, but love what I have learned from all of those angles. While I love to lift heavy in the gym, I typically keep it to 3 days per week. I like getting outside 2 days a week for running and just shit I make up to challenge myself. Sprints tend to be involved in my outdoor workouts, as well as jumping and throwing med balls down the field and sprinting to pick it up.

Anyway, looks like a very active and informative board. Hopefully I can add to that while learning from all those that are already here. I have used the same name on all the aas boards I've been a member of. Irontrybe and undergroundfreaksforlife were my main boards, though I have been on many others. Looking forward to getting to know some people here.

Welcome to the forums!

Back