• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Private Source Tren Ace/Test Prop Ace Cycle Lab Results

Skip Foursome

Gym Derelict
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This is my first cycle with tren and I have to say I really enjoyed it. I played it safe with low dose to start and bumped it up after not suffering any sides.

I started out this cycle with:
Tren A-350mg a week
TPA-250mg a week
NPP-100mg a week
Proviron-50mg a day
Aromasin-12.5mg a day
Caber-.5mg twice a week

After three weeks I bumped up to:
Tren A-525mg a week
TPA-280mg a week
NPP-100mg a week
Proviron-50mg a day
Aromasin-12.5mg a day
Caber-.5mg twice a week

At the beginning of week five I had blood drawn 24 hours after last injection. Note, I was on a everyday injection schedule.

AST and ALT
I have heard that tren can be harsh on the liver but I am not seeing that. These levels for AST/ALT for me are the norm, whether I be blasting, cruising, running orals or completely off so I am very happy with these results.

Blood Chemistry
Looks like I will be a perpetual blood donor as my Hemoglobin and hematocrit are high again. I have been donating every eight weeks as the Red Cross allows for about six months now and this is still the case after donating blood just five weeks ago.

Prolactin
I crushed the prolactin with the Caber, next run will be without Caber with labs early to verify.

Estrogen
This is a bit higher than I thought it would be based on past experience but I am not going to change it. I would rather have it a little high than possibly crush it by doubling the dose.

Testosterone
Running Test Prop/Ace at 280mg a week and the number is just a touch below 2,000ng/dl. As I stated blood was drawn 24 hours after last injection but there is no protocol for this but if I had to guess it seems about right.

Attachments

• Page 1.jpg
    Page 1.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 70
  • Page 2.JPG
    Page 2.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 76
Skip that E2 level is perfect if fat loss is your goal. A big study just came out about E2 levels controlled with an AI on test; short version, if you crush it fat loss slows dramatically and/or stops. I was told that 40-55 is a great range to keep fat loss steady, have a great libido and no joint issues. The range is simply because some do well at 40 and others up to 50+... I like to be under 50 or my nips get a bit sensitive. Awesome work team green AS ALWAYS!

Skip that E2 level is perfect if fat loss is your goal. A big study just came out about E2 levels controlled with an AI on test; short version, if you crush it fat loss slows dramatically and/or stops. I was told that 40-55 is a great range to keep fat loss steady, have a great libido and no joint issues. The range is simply because some do well at 40 and others up to 50+... I like to be under 50 or my nips get a bit sensitive. Awesome work team green AS ALWAYS!

Good to know, thanks :winkfinger:

Numbers are looking good.

Like you said there is no protocol for short ester test, but those numbers are what I would expect, slightly higher actually, but you were running an AI also. I agree with the others. Too many people try to drive e2 too low. e2 in the 40-50 range is fine.

Nice write up Skip!

This is exactly what I would expect. Great numbers, maybe a touch higher than I would expect, but not by much. 350/week of the 402 came back at 21xx the last time I checked it.

So overall what did you get out of this cycle as far as gains and sides? Lower body fat? etc..

would like to hear your thoughts on tren since this was your first run. i know everyone on this board loves it but I have zero experience with it myself.

i'm also struggling with hematocrit levels and typically within a few days of a blood donation i can feel a difference.

Another thing to note is Skip used Labs MD (which uses Quest) instead of Private MD Labs (which uses LabCorp). Many, myself included when having e2 checked while running tren thru LabCorp got crazy e2 numbers..... like 613 in my case! They use an inexpensive e2 test that apparently see tren as e2.

My next lab work will be at Labs MD for sure.

So overall what did you get out of this cycle as far as gains and sides? Lower body fat? etc..

Tren ace as most people know kicks in quick, by the 4th or 5th day I could feel the aggression in the gym and I was going past my normal reps and added weights early and continue to do so. That is the benefit of tren!

I am in the middle of week 6 and most notable is definition and separation of delts and traps but noticing now in arms and upper legs.

I have a travel schedule coming up and I may have to stop at the end of week 6, but hopefully not and I can get the full 8 weeks that I planned on.

As far as sides:

Blood Pressure-lowest on any cycle I have ever run and just slightly elevated at 130s/70s
Cardio-no effect on my cardio whatsoever with profuse sweating that I am sure is from the tren
Insomnia-No insomnia noted
Night Sweats-While I do run hot at night, no soaking of the sheets. I do have to sleep with the bedroom window open and most of the night I keep the sheets off of me.
Anxiety-None, just not an issue with me.
Anger-I get a little more irritated than normal but it is easy for me to catch and keep a level head

I kept my diet at maintenance level for first four weeks thinking that tren would up my metabolism but I am surprised that was not the case. I am in a caloric deficit and now, increased my cardio and now I am starting to lose body fat.

would like to hear your thoughts on tren since this was your first run. i know everyone on this board loves it but I have zero experience with it myself.

i'm also struggling with hematocrit levels and typically within a few days of a blood donation i can feel a difference.

I think that higher tren and lower test is the best bet keeping sides at a minimum. Tren is a great compound and treats me well. If you decide to run tren always go with ace on your first run as if you have problems it clears fast. I think tren ace at 300mg a week is a good starting point with test at 250. If after three weeks you are G2G then bump the tren accordingly.

I am a bit mystified with Hematocrit and hemoglobin myself as my numbers are high right now but blood pressure is currently normal, so I am not sure if those high values have an impact on blood pressure or not.

Nice... Any before/after pics or stats?

I might have an after picture as my avi when I finish this cycle.

Current Stats:
56 years old
6'-2" tall
207 pounds
16% bodyfat

This is my 4th cycle since February of 2013. Prior to that I was diagnosed with low T My stats then were:

54 years old
6'-2"
194 pounds
24% body fat

Unlike guys like Heavy Iron that can do an incredible transformation in 8 weeks slow and steady wins the race for me-LOL!

Seriously, knowledge is power in this game and it is not just pinning shit loads of gear, slamming weights and eating big.

I do enjoy the challenge!

Another thing to note is Skip used Labs MD (which uses Quest) instead of Private MD Labs (which uses LabCorp). Many, myself included when having e2 checked while running tren thru LabCorp got crazy e2 numbers..... like 613 in my case! They use an inexpensive e2 test that apparently see tren as e2.

My next lab work will be at Labs MD for sure.

Oh yea, thanks for adding that!

Electro-chemiluminescence immunoassay, or ECLIA is the analytical equipment used by Private Meds/Lab Corp.

ECLIA is made by Roche and their submission to the FDA identified inaccuracies when Nandrolone was present. Nandrolone will drive the actual testosterone numbers up and therefore invalidate the test. What Roche did not identify is if trenbolone is present the ECLIA will read false high for estrogen.

Liquid Chromatography with dual mass spectrography LC/MS/MS is the analytical equipment used by Labs MD/Quest. This equipment has no limitations and is unaffected by nandrolone or trenbolone.

I have also read in general the ECLIA method is not as accurate as LC/MS/MS method.

I dont think I will use private meds again.

Nothing wrong with saving a few bucks at MD labs if your not on a cocktail. Say if your just cruising and know you'll be under 1500.

But on cycle, worth the few more dollars for an exact number IMO.

Nothing wrong with saving a few bucks at MD labs if your not on a cocktail. Say if your just cruising and know you'll be under 1500.

But on cycle, worth the few more dollars for an exact number IMO.

Agreed!

Just cruising on test Private Meds is great as the ECLIA analysis is cheaper so why not :winkfinger:

Thanks for the info Skip, I'll be running private source Tren A and her TPA on my next run.

Very nice write up Skip ! Very useful lab info . So here we have someone running 2 19nors without issue and in fact the oft recomended protocol of caber .5mg/2xweek took prolactin too low . I think personally caber is over used in our circles . Also suprised to see that much aromasin didn't keep e2 lower at that dose of test . Very good info about fat loss and E2 levels oufinny . Could you link that study if possible ? And of course a big thankyou to Team Green for amazing gear as always ! I just love the consistancy of labs and reviews for this shop !!! Also Skip shows here how to responsibly do a first run with tren . Start with a reasonable dose and use tren a . Stay there and let things settle down before upping the dose, not jerking the dose all over the place and a nice choice of compounds , very well balanced with labs done at a good point to get a real reading on what's going on .

Get Shredded!
Out of curiosity, how long did it take to get labs back? I used quest last time and it took 10 days.

Out of curiosity, how long did it take to get labs back? I used quest last time and it took 10 days.
First time I used Quest it was seven days to get results and this being the second time took four days. I have also read that Quests mass spec results take longer than Lab Corps ELCIA method.

Back