• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Am I really going to notice anything? (test/ren dose)

BTC

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ugh....this hurts my feeling A LOT. I'm not a "more = better" kind of guy with AAS..... But I was advised by a coach who really knows his shit to go from 600 mg test E, 400mg tren E and drop the test down. I have read all the high test low tren, low tren high test shit ect ect.... Yes I know they fight for the same receptor...but goddamn it my mind doesn't want me to do it.... HOWEVER.... If I dropped the test to 300 and kept the tren E at 400....what's gonna happen? Really? What am I going to notice? I am having ZERO sides as it is other than a little warmth here and there. My mind keeps telling me, no sides, leave it alone. Never went above 600mg test anyways....shit is getting serious the next 18 mos with me wanting to compete and come in at 220 @ 5% (6' tall) so there will obviously be much multiple compound running, doses will be creeping up ect.
What basically freaks me out at this point is I have been running 600mg test for 7 weeks. Through the first 4 weeks of tren ace now the first two weeks and a few days of tren E. I dont want to feel any sort of "drop off" if you know what I mean. Or will I start to feel different in a better way? Now that the tren E is really starting to build I can feel my tri's for example...I just woke up and they feel like I worked them during sleep last night. Noticably fuller all the time now.

Basically am I just being stubborn for no reason??

I hate telling people what they should run because everybody reacts differently. I like tren high/test low but there are guys here that do the opposite. Do what works best for you, but you do have to experiment to really know what that perfect combination is.

That's sorta what I was thinking. It just doesn't compute with me that I will get more from halving the test. Now I wouldn't run 750 test and 500-600 tren....I would have to adjust something there. But where I'm at I don't think is overkill?? Especially side free. Other than a 3 week fail 5 years ago its my first real go with tren at all. The Ace was fine...the E is shaping up to be fine. Its BPL test and Alpha Pharma Tren FWIW to anyone.

While I understand your logic you hired a coach to bring you in at your best. In doing so there has to be that trust that he knows what he is talking about. I would run it by him explain why you qant to stay where you are and see what his rebuttal is.

-jwgibbons

This exactly. Trust your coach or find someone you do trust. You shouldn't even have to worry about anything like that when in prep or dieting with a coach. That is his job.

^^^BTC these guys are giving you solid advice, now as for myself, I like the low test/high tren dosing myself and I see excellent results when running this cycle.

I'm kinda in the same boat. I run test higher then tren. Maybe sometime I will drop test low and up the tren to see what happens, but currently I have no sides besides night sweats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't hired this coach yet. We are just emailing back and forth discussing my situation, goals ect... it was just a comment he made based on my cycle layout. Id like to work with him though. I just sent him pics this morning. He wants to get the full scope of whats up from a-z before we talk $$$. I have two requirements 1) between next summer and the following spring...whenever its time to compete I need to have a mid day, couple meals in me cold arm measurment of 20" before I begin contest prep. Also I need to be 220 minimum at 5%.mostly cause im 6' and I dont want guys like biker66 wiping the floor with me ;) or other guy in the 5'7" to 5'9" range.
But yes if I hire him I will do everything he says. Im not going to pay someone to just ignore what they say ;)

Bushmaster recommended him to me so thats reference enough for me.

Back on topic though....im just freaked out that if I drop the test by half that ill feel a drop off at this point. Am I insane?

I'd just try his approach next cycle. You're side free through seven weeks at that dose now. I wouldn't go changing things up at this point.

I'd keep it like it is for now and switch it up next cycle and decide which one I like best. It's not like you're losing out on gains somehow by running more test

Only thing that would happen, imo, is you drop a little water and see the tren harden you up a little more but if you're not concerned with getting leaner right now, what's the point?

IML Gear Cream!
I haven't hired this coach yet. We are just emailing back and forth discussing my situation, goals ect... it was just a comment he made based on my cycle layout. Id like to work with him though. I just sent him pics this morning. He wants to get the full scope of whats up from a-z before we talk $$$. I have two requirements 1) between next summer and the following spring...whenever its time to compete I need to have a mid day, couple meals in me cold arm measurment of 20" before I begin contest prep. Also I need to be 220 minimum at 5%.mostly cause im 6' and I dont want guys like biker66 wiping the floor with me ;) or other guy in the 5'7" to 5'9" range.
But yes if I hire him I will do everything he says. Im not going to pay someone to just ignore what they say ;)

Back on topic though....im just freaked out that if I drop the test by half that ill feel a drop off at this point. Am I insane?
Follow your gut...and what your body is telling you. ..If your cycle has you dialed in...and no sides...why change now..??? Just my opinion. .. Good luck with contest prep/comp..bro!!! -----peace bro

The tren will quickly fill those receptors. You won't drop off as bad as you think imho. I had a friend who started high test, low tren and was going side crazy but didn't wanna give up the gains so I had him switch to high tren and low test and he felt 10x better. I don't know why there is still even a debate about this anymore. It seems every SINGLE person reacts better with low test high tren, I have yet to meet someone who likes running their test higher than tren that has done both ways. Even if there is a short crash during the change over, it will benefit you a lot more in the long run if you go ahead and take your coach's advice and switch em. Just my .02

This would be a tough decision for me too. If something is working and someone tells me to do something different I would probably end up second guessing him in the future. That said, it is just one suggestion so I would take that into account as well.

good luck bro

I'm going to say fuck it and try half the test. Why not. Z, bro, I've got 8 weeks of tren left and 10 weeks of npp still to go so I can readjust if need be. I spoke with him again today and we decided that I need to get down to around 10% and get some of this lard of me. So I'm going to recomp. Why not, I'll still grow, so fuck it. About to pop my humalog cherry in about two hours!

I'm going to say fuck it and try half the test. Why not. Z, bro, I've got 8 weeks of tren left and 10 weeks of npp still to go so I can readjust if need be. I spoke with him again today and we decided that I need to get down to around 10% and get some of this lard of me. So I'm going to recomp. Why not, I'll still grow, so fuck it. About to pop my humalog cherry in about two hours!

I hope he starts charging you soon :D

I am a huge fan of high Tren, low Test. Are you running anything else with it?

I'm someone who can make adjustments during a cycle but it took me a long time to get to that point (been doing this for 30 years).

Honestly, you know yourself better than anyone else. If you're happy with your cycle as-is, leave it alone.

Do it bro. It's a win either way just depends which direction you want to take it.

I've always heard more tren less test. Just keep a baseline test going so you have it in your system. The tren will win the receptor fight. Just what I've always heard. Take it or leave it.

What is it about high test combined with tren that causes the side effects?

I have yet to try Tren but my last cycle I did a big 14 week pyramid with Test and literally the higher test I went the better I felt. Only side effect I had was acne.

What is it about high test combined with tren that causes the side effects?

I have yet to try Tren but my last cycle I did a big 14 week pyramid with Test and literally the higher test I went the better I felt. Only side effect I had was acne.

More estrogen for the progesterone to use to cause issues. But then theres AI's....

^Could the progesterone side effects occur even when there is very low stable E2 levels? Or if someone were running tren by itself with no test.

Dropping the dose at this stage is retarded. Punt this guy and find someone else.

Brother, watch your body and if things are good keep going if not change , One thing I do know is that you are going to kick ASS because you have the drive and determination brother!!!!!AND THIS I DO BELIEVE! I am kind of going instinctive here also just like training (may sound funny ) Will adjust gear and watch body recomp. The coach I was going to hire has the trophies but not the drive, didn't impress me so looks like I will go it alone with the help of a friend that has competed,have some studying and reading to do on dialing things in but on top of that brother I can make my body change pretty fast!Sorry about the rambling, LIKE I SAID YOU ARE GOING TO KICK ASS!!

After much deliberation and back and forth with myself today (yeah Smokey.... I was talking to myself, so what....) and after a very enlightening piece of info from Heavy (that Im no where near receptor saturation) I'm leaving things as is.

After much deliberation and back and forth with myself today (yeah Smokey.... I was talking to myself, so what....) and after a very enlightening piece of info from Heavy (that Im no where near receptor saturation) I'm leaving things as is.

I was just about to chime into the thread. My advice would be not to drop dosages at this point, that's ass-backwards and completely wrong advice for you right now. Start looking somewhere else.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. I ran 1 gram of test a week for 16 weeks, week 1-8 600mg of EQ, week 8-16 eod tren ace shots, 10iu of hgh every third day. Shit made me change dramatically. A friend of mine did the same cycle. Tren did not do as well with him he got really grumpy and sweaty. What works for one person does not work for another usually. If your getting the gains and results you want DO NOT CHANGE NOW.

^^^ Agreed bro

Back