• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First cycle, 12 Weeks of Test E

Madre_Mia

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
About to start my first cycle in two weeks, still need to sort some things out, my initial plan is:

- Test E @ 500, pinned once a week (Weeks 1-12)
- Oral Winstrol (Weeks 8-12)
- Arimidex, 0.25 EOD (Weeks 2-13)

PCT
Clomid (100-50-50-50)
Nolva (40-20-20-20)

Not sure when to use the HCG, read a lot of different opinions, so in for opinions
is source talking allowed here btw?

Put test e at 2 pins a week and no need for 100mg clomid, just use 50 all the way thru especially since your using nolva. Use the hcg at the end of cycle before pct. Its up to you tbh.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

how significant is the frequency of pinning? as a friend is gonna pin me (I can't do it myself) so trying to minimize pinning frequency

Stable blood level of test. Once a week will cause dips in test by the next inj. So twice a week minimizes the dips

Should I really be concerned about the blood levels of test? is there any alternative that can be pinned once weekly? like other ester of Test

If your afraid to pin you're not ready for Aas man IMO. It's just part of the game. And yes, your levels are very important. By keeping at the same high level is how you make gains.

Also honestly i would drop the winny as well. Only needed for contests imo. Just dries your joints and makes them miserable. You should start pinning yourself, just remember to sterelize and keep the pin as stable as possible. If you shake too much you'll start tearing fibers and makes the pip way worse.

IMHO i would drop winny too. 2 reasons. First one, it's your first cycle, stick to Test only , and see how it goes, how you react.You have all time in the world to try new things in near future bro.. don't rush ! :) And second reason, it's hard on joints, like onebigpump said. Look, you will improve your weight on the exercises, or add few reps. That's normal, but winny will dry out your joints, and u could get injured by adding more weight and stress on your body. Be patient, stick to Test only bro ( for the first cycle ). Cheers !

I am not afraid of pinning, it's just like I can't pin myself, and would not like to learn it on oil based steroids, a friend is gonna pin me, not to bother him a lot am gonna pin once weekly, and it makes me sure that I won't miss a pin

the idea of adding winny at the end of the cycle is to dry me out, would you suggest any other alternative that would dry me at the end of the cycle? I would drop the winny as am prone to hair loss.. not sure if am gonna do any other cycles in the future (I know it's known that there is nothing called "my only" cycle but that's the idea now)

I am looking to get a dry 10ish-lb gains, and improve definition and vascularity.. I have a decent physique working out for three years, but I lack definition

how does substituting the winny with Anavar sounds?

am not afraid of pinning, I just cannot pin myself.. atleast am not really interesting on learning how to pin using oil based steroids! a friend is gonna do it for me therefore am trying to make pins as less as possible..

am not really planning to do any other cycles ever, I know everybody says that but that's the idea for now.. am looking to add 10ish lbs of lean muscle, and improve definition and vascularity.. I have a decent physique working out for three years, but I lack definition

IML Gear Cream!
hey newb here just wondering i was looking to run about the same cycle but without the orals how much $ did the cycle cost........i want to know how much money to start saving if it is a lot lol

Back