• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Helios Labs<<<<<<

ClintEastwood

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've been out of action for a while bros so bare with me. Quick question, does anyone know where Helios labs went? I noticed they're gone from the menu. What happened to them?

I tried to email him a couple times just looking for an answer.
We were doing really good and started to take off. I tried my best to help build another good source for you folks but the cards didn't fall the way it was supposed to.
Some folks say that a free vial ain't worth being a rep. They are right, but I didn't take anything from him until orders started coming in. Even then he had to ask me to tell him what I wanted so he could send me something for what I'd already done.
Hell it never was about free gear or perks, I really wanted(want) to play a part in this place. More than just a member.
I'm a 150% type of guy and if I rep again, I will give it everything I got again
Once again I apologize for his actions but there are plenty of great sources here that won't flake out on y'all.

I tried to email him a couple times just looking for an answer.
We were doing really good and started to take off. I tried my best to help build another good source for you folks but the cards didn't fall the way it was supposed to.
Some folks say that a free vial ain't worth being a rep. They are right, but I didn't take anything from him until orders started coming in. Even then he had to ask me to tell him what I wanted so he could send me something for what I'd already done.
Hell it never was about free gear or perks, I really wanted(want) to play a part in this place. More than just a member.
I'm a 150% type of guy and if I rep again, I will give it everything I got again
Once again I apologize for his actions but there are plenty of great sources here that won't flake out on y'all.

This kind of thing happens once in while in this sport. Just put it behind and keep on pushing forward. All is good.

Back