• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Mass spectrometry testing

Raped Ape

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Does anyone on here have access to this or know where it can be done?

There's some labs around.. what do you need tested?

People usually guard their mass spec sources jealously, usually won't pass them on unless they like you.

Vision's offered to help you out, see what he has to say..

Good luck in your search, Ape.

Make sure to check informally with any of your chemistry/academic friends if you have any colleges around...

Good luck in your search, Ape.

Make sure to check informally with any of your chemistry/academic friends if you have any colleges around...

already pmed vision, and have checked with a few buds at local community colleges but there is no way without the professor know what the substance is, even asked an ex that is a biomedical engineer who had access to mass spec for a few classes she shot me down, I knew it was a bad idea to raw dog her mother....

already pmed vision, and have checked with a few buds at local community colleges but there is no way without the professor know what the substance is, even asked an ex that is a biomedical engineer who had access to mass spec for a few classes she shot me down, I knew it was a bad idea to raw dog her mother....

If you can find PhD students (and master's occasionally), they're usually allowed and can do work in the labs when the professors aren't around, and they can do it for you during the off-hours of the day or their lab time (if no professors are around).

LMAO at the ex...

Back