• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

hey everyone ready to have some fun!! get ripped!

vdb89

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
took test for a bit. That was given to me. No idea how to find it again, no one I know is into lifting, just lost my job, starting a new one, calm as a cucumber. Used to be 180lbs 6' looking to get to 190 or 200. Now 150 due to stress from old job. But now that's over and ready to get back into it, anyone have some suggestions for me? Point me in the right direction! Thanks to all who post

You have come to the right place, Everything your heart could desire is here! =)

Welcome to this awesome community of knowledge and friends.

Spend a day reading everything that is a sticky. Then PM guys who are posting helpful info. This place is loaded with what you want!

Check the sponsor section and do your research!

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome and this^^^

Am I the only that read that right. 6feet and 150lbs. Bro go and lift heavy and eat some fucking food. No offense here but damn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am I the only that read that right. 6feet and 150lbs. Bro go and lift heavy and eat some fucking food. No offense here but damn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to agree. Whats your age, AAS history, cycles/stacks, etc.

you are over 6 feet tall; you have already taken test/cycled and you are only 150lbs???
either you arent consistent or dont know your nutrition man.... you should get those in check first before jumping into another cycle

edit: And its probably safe to say its not 150 quality pounds right?

Back