• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Letro reversal gyno update* Ok as of typing this i am currently on day 6 of letr

Mikeyblayze

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok as of typing this i am currently on day 6 of letrozole reversal protocol 2.5mg e/d To Reverse non hard tissue (no lump) nipple sticking out/puffy nipple/fat buildup in chest type gyno ON THE LEFT SIDE OF MY CHEST ONLY....Also i went ahead and started my cycle of test prop 300 mg/eod today (hit a vein on my way in too, nasty i know)..I know my estrogen is crashed to shyt cuz yesterday i felt horrible AF. Any way the fat in my left chest is now essentially non existent AND is perfectly symetrical with the fat on my right side (which is also noexistent) . GREAT! the only thing wrong now is my nipple is still sticking out noticeable farther than it should.... like the rest of my chest has receded back and is straight except that part. will this continue to get better?.... Also should i double my dose 5 mg;s of letro since im running basically a gram of test per week? Thanks!

You're the same dude who posted the pictures of your chest right? WTF are you doing running 1g test a week. Dude, you have zero muscle definition at all. That's just stupidity bro, seriously.

Yea you should lower the test bro, there's really no reason to have it that high right now

Yeah bro thats alot of test to be running with obviously not much time spent in the gym..

hey bro happy to hear its working, but not trying to be rude where do you get your test or whats your diet//workout schedule.

hey bro happy to hear its working, but not trying to be rude where do you get your test or whats your diet//workout schedule.
i have 100 botles of test prop home brewed and i workout full body twice a week and i eat whatever my mom brings home cuz im only 19 hence why i want to do big unresponsible cycles

i have 100 botles of test prop home brewed and i workout full body twice a week and i eat whatever my mom brings home cuz im only 19 hence why i want to do big unresponsible cycles

This guy has to be a troll. lmao Such a ridiculous post.

wtf!!!! your nipples are gonna keep growing like pinocchios nose until they fold ovr and settle on ur stomache.....you can keep trimming them back weekly to keep up with the growth if needed...cauterizing helps......and why only a gram of test?

Back