• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Opinions on Six pack bags

Lex Luger

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am looking at getting a 6 pack backpack for college fall semester due to a full schedule which won't allow me enough time to go out and eat or go home in the day. I'd rather prepare all my meals in the morning and bring them with me to eat throughout the day, even in class. Does anyone own a six pack bag and if so whats your review on them and how long can you keep meals in them without the temperature rising? Any info would be appreciated

I'm looking at getting one of these mainly to carry peptides and hopefully eventually GH around. I have a buddy who swears it stays cool enough all day if u rotate the ice packs. I am usually out from 6 am to after 10 pm some nights so I know those feels bro. I have a cheap that carries 2 meals but I wouldn't trust peptides in it as it doesn't even keep the food very cold by mid day.

I have both the Innovator bag and now the Voyager back pack. The innovator is great for on the go, and it does stay cool all day, unless you leave it in a car and the weather is hot out. The back pack is BIG..much bigger than a typical school type pack. You can fit a ton of stuff in this one (besides just the meal containers).. I use this one for when I compete and when I travel (fly).. The one thing that I was a little disappointed at is that the back pack meal containers are a bit smaller than the Innivator bag...but, if your going to school all day this bag would fit everything you needed including your lap top..

I would get a diff brand. 6pack is not worth the money imo

there are like 5 diff food bags..i have been reading on the reviews to see which people like the best.

I'd also like to add that I have an ISObag. This one more resembles a duffle bag or a gym bag, much more compact than the 6pack bags that I own. This one was also waaaaay cheaper. I use this one mainly for work since it fits in my locker, it also stays cold just as long. The meal container are more "flimsy" and not as rigid as the 6pack meal containers. 6pack has tops that snap on to the base along with a rubber seal to help keep anything from leaking.. Both companies offer replacement containers and ice packs if needed

I just liked the 6 pack bag because it can carry my meals and also all my college books that I need for school throughout the day. So the combination of the two would really help me out big time.

I got the innovator bag from my ex for a birthday present. love it and use it every day that I head to work. My food stays cold all day. Like others have said, I would trust slin pins in the bag themselves, but I take a wine bottle flexible freezer wrap and put the loaded syringe in there and it stays nice and cold until I need it at the end of the work day.

Back