• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Arimidex + OTC Supplements for PCT

neazy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Searched this topic and came up with conflicting answers, would like to get an opinion on my specific situation since it's a little different:

I'm coming off of a 15 week cycle of 600mg test E with 4 weeks of test P (100mg eod) at the beginning and 4 weeks of dbol (30mg ed) at the end. I had ordered my PCT a while ago, but due to an issue my nolva and clomid hasn't arrived yet. It's been 2 weeks and 3 days since my last injection and I doubt I will receive the SERMs for another 2 weeks minimum.

That said I have some other options. In the 2 weeks after my last test E injection I took 10,000 ius of hCG and starting today I began taking tribulus, which I read is like an OTC version of clomid, just much weaker. I also happen to have 30 Arimidex pills, 1mg each. Would it be worthwhile to take these while I wait for my SERMs to come in the mail?

Also, are there any other OTC supplements that can help with recovery? I'm definitely crashing, and while I'm not crashing as hard as I have in the past thanks to the hCG, I don't want to lose any more muscle because I made some awesome gains.

Thanks.

Just order Nolva from Hardcore peps and have them ship it express.

If I go that route should I still take the clomid when I get it?

I think its next to impossible to have too much Test or Nolva on hand. You will always have a need for them both.

Nolva is great for on cycle gyno protection and recovery so I always keep a 30-60 day supply close by. Clomid works for recovery too so having that in your arsenal is fine.

Not necessarily worried about having too much since I plan on cycling again and I'm always gonna need more PCT. What I mean is, should I still take the clomid when it comes in even though I've been taking nolva for 2-3 weeks or however long I've been taking it?

Def gonna order some though, didn't know I could get any for that cheap shipped that quickly. Would have done that a week ago if I knew.

Both Clomid and Nolva may be used for recovery brother. I personally use just one or the other but running the Clomid for a few weeks after the Nolva is fine.

Hardcore Peptides 20% Discount Code: HEAVY20

Back