• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I have shoulder pinning issues

Kronikmstrb8r

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So im aabout to pin 1.5ml of test e into my shoulder and see what happens.. when I first started this cycle I was pinning shoulders reg with quads but stopped since two times in a row I had bad bleed out... idk why did everythingbthe same. And that was with 1ml but now im upping my dose and legs are sore from pinning so going back to shoulders. Will update with the results

Good luck! I'm kinda curious how it goes!! I am going to be pinning ~2ml of test/deca twice a week during my next cycle. I've never hit a blood vessel in my shoulders but definitely hit one in my quad once...no bueno.

Yesss... a shoulder muscle would be a deltoid

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

I only have one inche pinz atvthe moment and would rather do that with one and a halfs

Like enough to run to my elbow with a quickness.. I even try to aspirate and never see blood... so my main worry is that all my oil is running out

So I must be blowing through veins on the way in or out and have no idea how to stop it

I could try going lower I guess

IML Gear Cream!
How fast are you pinning the gear?

On average it takes me 5-8 seconds to pin and another 10-15 to inject with test e and pull out very slow

23g. .. how slow should it be?

What would the benefits be to pinning at a slower pace?

Ok. From what I remember is that one time I had a little drop come out after pulling out and two other times I bleed quite a bit and the blood tasted alot like my gear

So ill try it real slow and see what happens

Thank you mick. I took a good thirty second to push that shit in and just a spec of blood showed up after I pulled out.. awesome!!

I really prefer to pin delts. Just kind of the easiest injection site. I personally experience a little more leakage from my delts. Also, they can be sore the next day because I tend to sleep on my sides. Some guys are concerned about losing oil. Not sure the leakage is severe enough to worry about that. Just my .02

Back