• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Letro while on?

NYCsoldier

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ive still got a bottle of liquid letro and was wondering if i could use this during cycle.
250mg wk test e
400mg wk tren e
ive always used arimidex and caber, but i dont want the letro to just sit around. Anyone have experience running this while on?

Sent from my HUAWEI-M931 using Tapatalk

Your T dose is pretty low. You won't need much. Maybe 2.5 mg twice weekly on the Letro

Use Aromasin.
I keep letro around in case I need to kill estro quickly.
Running letro with that low Test dose is asking to crash estrogen.
If you have not run Letro before but are determined to use it, I would definitely dose it low...maybe even lower than HI recommended.
I'd still recommend something for Prolactin sides. Caber or Prami...preferably Caber.

With research liquids as opposed to pharm grade tabs, sometimes you buy it to have it on hand and you pitch it when it expires, whether you've used any or not.
The point being, you had it in case you needed it.

BTW: How prone are you to gyno/estrogen/prolactin sides?
How often do you get labs?

Never had a gyno issue at all, ive always used adex as my main ai caber was added because of the tren. I bought the letro last year just to be prepared if anything did happen. i guess ill just stick to whats working. If it aint broke dont fix it.

Sent from my HUAWEI-M931 using Tapatalk

Your T dose is pretty low. You won't need much. Maybe 2.5 mg twice weekly on the Letro

This. Ive ran letro a few times during cycles. Typically when my estrogen jumps up when Im not paying attention. Drops it nice n low for a few days. Def wouldnt run it more than twice a week. I use it occasionally just to kick the estro low, then remember to use aromasin every two- three days.

And thats usually around 750mg a week of test...

If you do drop your estrogen too low, just give it a few days and it will jump back up if you dont take any AI's.

Back