• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Epistane and halodrol sweet spot for dosage?

shredder1

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So guys if y'all have any experience with halodrol or epistane I'm trying to figure solid dose for both and would you guys recommend staking or running separate?

I like Epi at 60/day
Hdrol at 50-75/day

And I wouldn't stack them together if that's what you are asking

The sweet spot would be 0mg of either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It depends on your experience but for most guys 75-100 mg Halodrol daily is a good dose. It converts to Oral Turinabol which is a fav oral of mine. I absolutely love Halodrol for that dry grainy lean look.

It depends on your experience but for most guys 75-100 mg Halodrol daily is a good dose. It converts to Oral Turinabol which is a fav oral of mine. I absolutely love Halodrol for that dry grainy lean look.

Totally agree Heavy. 100mg is the sweet spot for results and low sides. I have 50mg caps, tried 150 a few times, its doable but no need really. I could see you going to 125mg on workout days if you wanted to but I like 100mg of halo and if you are on test, Epi 60-80 depending on your goals with it and how your joints do. With epi you have to really watch your AI dose!!!!

125 mg halodrol for me. But lets be real, halodrol = keystone light.

125 mg halodrol for me. But lets be real, halodrol = keystone light.

Yes but considering it can give near identical results to anavar for what, 1/5 of the price, it's a very serious option. Iron Mags and Blackstone Labs sell good stuff and though it is a DS/PH, you cannot discount it works. The it has to an an AAS oral or its not worth it argument makes me laugh when drugs like M-sten, DMZ, Superdrol etc are out there and are far better options for many than dbol or drol and sure as shit easier to come by.

Yes but considering it can give near identical results to anavar for what, 1/5 of the price, it's a very serious option. Iron Mags and Blackstone Labs sell good stuff and though it is a DS/PH, you cannot discount it works. The it has to an an AAS oral or its not worth it argument makes me laugh when drugs like M-sten, DMZ, Superdrol etc are out there and are far better options for many than dbol or drol and sure as shit easier to come by.

Thanks bros, I was really trying to keep it at as low a dose as possible that has maximum benefits due to the fact I'm already running npp ad test p , that being said would it really be necessary to stack h-drol ontop as well?

Thanks bros, I was really trying to keep it at as low a dose as possible that has maximum benefits due to the fact I'm already running npp ad test p , that being said would it really be necessary to stack h-drol ontop as well?
And as far as how to space halo and epi out? I think there both roughy 6 hour life , better to take a bigger dose at once or let's say 3 times a day

I think halodrol half life is a little longer than epi.

I ran into issues running epi above 45, but lots of people love running it at 60+. Anything above 30 seems to help my gyno.

Back