• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

My first cycle!..

lolFuhQ

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi everyone!!

Well as stated I am looking to start my first cycle at the start of the new week. Here is some past info..

I started TRT 3 months ago as I tested at 120 for my total test!.. I have been on 120mg of test cyp a week and it has me feeling like a whole new person! I have always worked out but in the 3 months I have gained a solid 20 pounds =). I am ready to up my game and start my first cycle.. Here is my plans after MUCH research and reading around for days on end.

I am going to follow all the great advice I have been reading about and will start with only Test Cyp, I would like to do 175mg EOD. I would like to cycle as long as possible as once I finish I will have to still pin the 120mg a week to maintain my TRT.

I am still up in the air as in how long to run this cycle?

Also should I take anything else or just straight Test the whole cycle?

I am a
Male
6'2"
198 lbs

Any thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks all for the great community of information and support!

You need to read alot more. What are your goals? Bf%? Id shoot for around 500mg test e or c per wk. You'll need aromasin, start at 12.5mg/day. and your choice of pct (Clomid and nolva works for me).

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Yea thats where I was slightly confused as to only taking a single item on your first cycle, as if you got side effects you would know what compound was causing it =). I am continually reading and learning, as it seems never enough lol.

Goals are pretty simple, even at 200 lbs I am a pretty scrawny dude. I would like to gain mass, preferably in the form of muscle lol. I currently have a 4500 calorie diet when I started TRT and that with the low dose of test contributed to my 20 lb gain =).

As to the body fat I am not exactly sure how to get a measurement, but I have VERY little fat on me, if I was to guess I would say 5-8% BF.

I was aiming for 500-550mg a week and my dose of 175mg EOD would be right in that range =).

As for the Aromasin should I take it without having any side effects? My body so far is handling to test pretty well and I dont wanna tank my ES levels too badly.

Thanks for the reply!

5-8% is basically stage ready. No need to pin cyp EOD. Mon/Thursday is fine. 500 a week is the general recommendation but 6 or 7 isn't unheard of depending on how the gear is dosed I'd just do 1 or 1.5ml 2x/wk to get to your dose. 12-16 weeks is fine since you have no worries on pct because you're on trt for life. Like was stated, read a lot more, but if you already know how to pin you're ahead of half the people that start. Good luck

Yea thats where I was slightly confused as to only taking a single item on your first cycle, as if you got side effects you would know what compound was causing it =). I am continually reading and learning, as it seems never enough lol.

Goals are pretty simple, even at 200 lbs I am a pretty scrawny dude. I would like to gain mass, preferably in the form of muscle lol. I currently have a 4500 calorie diet when I started TRT and that with the low dose of test contributed to my 20 lb gain =).

As to the body fat I am not exactly sure how to get a measurement, but I have VERY little fat on me, if I was to guess I would say 5-8% BF.

I was aiming for 500-550mg a week and my dose of 175mg EOD would be right in that range =).

As for the Aromasin should I take it without having any side effects? My body so far is handling to test pretty well and I dont wanna tank my ES levels too badly.

Thanks for the reply!

You're definitely not 5-8% unless you've been dieting heavily and hard for a while.

Aromasin, 12.5mg E2D or EOD. If you get estro sides, bump it up to EOD and ED, then maybe 25mg.

EOD is pretty often for cyp, but that's fine and will work nicely.

Get your protein in and run 500 a week and you'll grow.

Hey Damgar =). Thanks for the advice!

Yea I currently pin myself weekly and have only had 1 problem with it.. but that's another story lol. The main reason I would like to pin EOD instead of 2x weekly is that for a few hours after my weekly injection I feel amazing and an overall feeling of well being, Its nice to look forward too =).

Also not too worried for PCT as you stated I will be pinning for life, but I don't mind much. 12-16 weeks is what I would prefer, closer to the 16 mark then take my dose back down to my TRT stage.

I will continue to read and really enjoy all the great posts and info the site has, I just posted this up as I have read tons of first cycles and it seems alot of people start with multiple compounds. So advice as yours is what I was searching for in my specific situation =). But shit if most everyone agrees that im not ready to start a cycle I will delay it until I am, but I feel ready in my knowledge with this substance and effects. That being said I will never stop reading and learning! So much to see!

Thanks again!

You feel amazing because pinning once a week has a steep peak and a deep trough. You aren't going to feel that with EOD cyp. You'll feel more amazing but more consistently at 500/wk. I know a couple guys that get kind of assholeish at 500/wk but I think that's placebo. At 500/wk life is just better lol

Haha it looks I will need to get my BF checked =). I started at 175 ish 3 months ago and was just a tall boney guy with almost no bf at all, but I have been on a clean healthy diet with at least 300g of protein a day, usually more. Now I have quite a bit more muscle definition, yet still lack the fat. But I will get that checked np!

Alright NP I will hold my cycle until I get a hold of Aromasin and plan accordingly =).

I appreciate all the great input guys!

Welcome from a fellow newb.

I'm on TRT and about 4 weeks in to my first cycle and feel terrific. I'm running test c around 600 mg per week and just added a little deca for tendon support. Sides for me have been minimal to non-existent. Blood pressure stays low, no water retention (despite not yet using an AI, which I do have on hand if needed). Apparently I'm one of the few not sensitive to high E2 levels.

To make for a smoother transition to my TRT dose at cycle's end, I'll be tapering my test dose by about 100 mg/week. Just an idea.

Lots of solid advice to be found in these forums so read all you can.

Enjoy the gains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Triad =), I like your thoughts on tapering my dose back to the TRT levels and will be doing that! It seems it would provide a much smoother transition back to the lower levels of test. I just picked up some Aromasin as everyone has suggested but I'm going to do as you and get my levels checked and if its high, Or I have sides I will start the proper dose.

SO very true!! there is such a large amount of helpful advice and its great fun to read through =).

I appreciate everyone's input and will take any other advice yall have.

Thanks!

Back