• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I am retarded... and a noob so ill post this here, lol

lolFuhQ

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Haha hey all!

So I was customizing my profile, all went well, except how the SHIT do I get my profile pic loaded? I have tried clicking it, searching the FAQ, and have spent about 30 mins so far lol. Figured it was time to just say im a dumb ass and ask for help =). If anyone can plz point me in the direction or let me know the steps I would greatly appreciate it!

Also I am trying to post in the correct place and what sub-forum is appropriate to get help with a cycle and post my goals for my first cycle?

Yea I know im retarded lol...

Thanks for the help!

BoB

I literally found it 10 seconds after I posted this how to load a picture... LoL.. Sob

I had a similar problem when I first signed up, my real name was showing anytime I posted. The guys one here are really helpful, Admin had it changed in like 1hr. Welcome to asf this place is freaking awesome!

Read the stickies, and you will see several real good first cycle reads. Search "1st cycle for dummies" and there are a couple real good set ups. Read the rules, do your research, THEN ask all the questions you want. Many helpful vets here, as long as you are not looking to be spoon fed. Good luck!

Back