• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

bp issue

mkpaint

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
just had bp checked at firehouse 158/98 not so good hate the stuff doc gives it makes you tired and feel bad. any suggestions. i'm running 50mg tren ed 250 test e per week and ghrp2/modgrf 1 100mcg each 3x a day. think it might be tren doing it. thanks for help

Hey MK. That's a little high, but it happens on cycle - any AAS can cause high BP, and when you are on multiple compunds, it's very tough to point the finger at one as the culprit. Is your BP also high off-cycle, or is this new? If so, what is it that your doctor prescribes that makes you "tired"?

My BP is typically borderline hypertensive (140/80), and it often climbs on-cycle. I use Hawthorn Berry to combat this, but I don't recommend this (or any other homeopathic remedy) if you are already being treated by a Dr.

I'm with GS, BP increase is prolly one of the most common sides. I border on hypertension as well. Last year I began Hawthorn Berry and initially my BP rose a little higher. ( I was on tren as well)
(Common side when beginning Hawthorne) but after 3 wks or less it declined some. I avoid Dr. meds at all costs and feel I have found a supplement that works for me. But of course do not stop what your Dr. Prescribed without meeting with him/her first.

CoQ10 from walmart, but like GS said don't take it if your running something from the doc.

bp normally 80's/ 130-140 seems like it went up with addition of tren. tried hawthorne berry did nothing for me. and no im not on any bp meds havent been in a couple years

bp normally 80's/ 130-140 seems like it went up with addition of tren. tried hawthorne berry did nothing for me. and no im not on any bp meds havent been in a couple years

So you aren't normally hypertensive, and it's cycle-related. If you can, try to take your BP in the morning, and at night (2 diff times per day) over the next week, and see what the average is. Get one of these http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=250743&catid=110658&aid=338666&aparam=250743, or something similar from walmart or rite aid.

MK, BP can fluctuate wildly during the day, and it's the average that counts. An isolated reading of 160/100 is not cause for alarm. If you go see a Dr., and tell him you are on cycle, all the Dr. is going to say is "stop taking steroids, then we will re-test you." If you have a chill Dr. that knows you cycle, than that is a different story.

Your bp meds with advance cycle support from ironmag....this combo did me wonders! :winkfinger:

I've heard cayenne pepper being mentioned as something that helps to lower bp. I have some on order and will try it out to see if it works.

at the docs last week they measured my bp at 160/100, I was unhappy with tne way tne nurse measured it, took 2 seconds completely didn't give a shit if he did it well. So 20 min later I got home and measured it myself, it was 140/90 which isn't bad imo for on cycle.

Back