• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Upcoming cycle thoughts?

MShiz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm thinking Tren E 200MG twice a week, 250MG Test E twice a week both for 10 weeks, running aromasin 12.5MG ED. PCT would be 20MG nolva ED for 4 weeks, Clomid would be 150/150/100/50. This would be my first Tren cycle , what do you guys think? Any input is appreciated!

Personally I think you might want to run tren ace for your first time to see how it treats you. And if your planning on 10 weeks you will have more bang given the time frame from the ace.Maybe throw in provi or mast as well.:thinking:

Run tren ace your first tren cycle. You don't want tren E taking 2 weeks to clear the first time you do tren. You'll also be more able to discern what effects tren has you. Pinning more frequently is not that bad. Trust me.

PCT is not bad, but I'd run the clomid 100/100/50/50

Why tren ace over tren e? I get that the ester is faster acting, is this the only reason? I'd see how it works with me faster, or is there more to it? And would I still run the tren ace at the same mg I would tren en?

The ace or enathate argument is so... face palm. Tren E you are going to run for 12 weeks most likely, just start with your dose at 300-350 for 2-3 weeks and go up to 350-400 the last 8-9. Test should top out at 250, 200 on a cycle dosed that low would be all you need a week with caber and if you are smart, HCG. PCT is week for tren but some people don't want to spend the cash to properly recover, its your choice.

Why tren ace over tren e? I get that the ester is faster acting, is this the only reason? I'd see how it works with me faster, or is there more to it? And would I still run the tren ace at the same mg I would tren en?

You'll feel it faster and it'll hit you quicker, but it also means if you need to stop pinning it (and believe me, this happens to plenty of people), it'll be out of your system faster.

It'll also give you a chance to see how tren affects you personally vs test, whereas that won't be so clear with tren E.

Also, you'd have to run E for 12 weeks to get the real effect of it. Bigger investment, and not a commitment you want to make before you've tried a compound for the first time.

Back